Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Rise of the Triad 2013 remake - exclusive gameplay teaser

It looks great and really fun.

But now comes the obvious question: Should Doom 4 be a sequel like ROTT or not?

DooM_RO said:

It looks great and really fun.

But now comes the obvious question: Should Doom 4 be a sequel like ROTT or not?

Hell yes.

You mean remake :P

I'd like to see Doom 4 take place in a new setting but also take cues from oldschool level design. The open nature of a lot of doom levels is what keeps bringing me back to them, and the linear levels benefit from Doom's simple, free-flowing mechanics.

In case you folks haven't noticed or something similar;

Pre-order is now active. Links are in that YouTube video (and I am too lazy to post them in here.)

getting the original ROTT and Blake Stone with the game for 15 bucks is a pretty damn good deal i'd say. now if i only could actually be able to play the game, though. :p

Technician said:

I can't wait to download the shareware episode.

It's not the shareware. it's the full game.

Doomhuntress said:

i wouldn't mind paying 5 bucks or so for a shovelware CD with a shareware version of the new ROTT game.

You know, that would be a great pre-order bonus gift.

I preordered this as soon as I saw it was up. Generally I don't preorder games because it's just a way for them to fuck you in the ass. (Like Bioshock Inf, what a massive ball of shit that was) But the gameplay videos has shown me that they are interested in creating good FPS games and I want to support that.

kristus said:

I preordered this as soon as I saw it was up. Generally I don't preorder games because it's just a way for them to fuck you in the ass. (Like Bioshock Inf, what a massive ball of shit that was) But the gameplay videos has shown me that they are interested in creating good FPS games and I want to support that.

I pre-ordered Duke 4.

I cancelled.

I'd have hesitated if it was a AAA release, but it's too cheap to feel bad about per-ordering and they where nice enough to throw in the original RotT and Blake stone to tie you over till release. Not to mention that the developers just sound like there having such a good time making the thing.