Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rellik

Don't Americans have any respect?

Don't worry Fods. With todays technology and a good diet you'll live to be a hundred-twenty-two and still look 40.

i hate when people base a whole society on the actions of a few, it's just moronic. and yes, it did suck that some canadians died, people do care, if you wouldnt base your opinion on a stupid hockey game, you wouldnt base the opinion that america doesnt care, of course there are alot of people here in the states that probably dont care, but it sucks whenever you hear people die in an accident.

Yes the American government cares so much they still haven't told us WHY and American plane decided to bomb our guys who were practicing in a DESIGNATED AREA.

Bottom line: you boo my anthem I say bad things about you. It's my right as a free person.

And calling me moronic means I get to call you a cocksicle, cocksicle. :)

Rellik said:

Yes the American government cares so much they still haven't told us WHY and American plane decided to bomb our guys who were practicing in a DESIGNATED AREA.

Well, I thought fodders told us that it was because the pilot ignored orders to not drop bombs there - not necessarily the US government's fault (except for not putting more disciplin into their soldiers).

Well, all we have to go on is what we've gotten from the media (wank wank). I know it wasn't intentional, but still. Some effort should be made to keep the mentally handicapped out of the military.

Lüt said:

Uh, these are sports fans you're talking about.

Y'know, people who take a game seriously?

What do you expect? Look for signs of intelligence elsewhere.

Bah!

Americans are stupid. I can't say anything about any other country because I've never been to any other country other than Japan (and I really didn't even socialize with the people at all) although I believe that all other countries are relatively the same via assumption. The United States is a big piece of crap and I, (for America) would like to take this time to say;

We are very sorry for offending you Rellik, and anyone else that may have took offense to our actions.

I say this more directed at the death of 4 Canadians than what happened over a game but from what I understood we had no justification for our actions. Thank you for this opportunity to apoligize.

Black

And if anyone wants to challenge my above post so be it. As long as we can keep it constructive. I'm not dissing all of the American people, just the system and the people who are bought up in it. Just so you know... ;)

Black

The American people are the most arrogant, self-righteous and most hypocritical people in the world - just take one peek at their record on foreign policy.

Don't forget stupid - in the UK we just laugh at the cretin named 'George Bush'.

GS-1719 said:

The American people are the most arrogant, self-righteous and most hypocritical people in the world - just take one peek at their record on foreign policy.

Don't forget stupid - in the UK we just laugh at the cretin named 'George Bush'.

Word to that

GS-1719 said:

There's a difference between 'politicians' and 'the man on the street'.
You people forget that Americans are basically Europeans, Africans, Asians, Brits, Scandinavians - the list goes on.

I agree that their policies are, well, arrogant, silly and often disrespectful, but I don't like to say that "America is a pile o' crap", because by saying that I'm actually assaulting all Americans, including those who don't deserve it, so I'll just limit myself to saying: "The leading American politicians are morons".

According to the wonderful system known as democracy, it is the American people who appoint the leaders and determine their policies.

America's founding fathers decided it was a REPUBLIC:a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and who in modern times is usually a president : a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government : a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law

NOT A DEMOCRACY:Government by the people; especially : rule of the majority : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

The political system is controlled by the elite, the reason the US has such shitty leaders is because their really isn't any choice fro them. Who ever they elect will be just as useless as the next guy. That's how the elite keep their interests safe. Besides, the president doesn't rule, the lobby groups do. :) President is just another word for puppet.

It is unfortunately so that a democracy doesn't always work - I remember something about the "popular vote" (people voting directly for this candidate, wanting HIM/HER to be the leader) and something about it not being the one which determines who becomes president.
What determines the winner of the election has something to do with socalled 'primaries' (damn inconvenient that I don't remember what exactly they are).

GS-1719 said:

One, the American people have little to no say on our foreign policy, so get your facts straight and don't blame us for something we didn't do. Two, we laugh at Bush even more than you do. Hell, we didn't even elect him in the first place. His little brother gave him the state of Florida (and thus the office) as an early Christmas present.

IMJack said:

Two, we laugh at Bush even more than you do. Hell, we didn't even elect him in the first place. His little brother gave him the state of Florida (and thus the office) as an early Christmas present.

Yeah, as far as I heard, Bush didn't get the majority in the "popular vote" (means that he wasn't popular enough).

Yeh but the electoral college assured him of his win, that's what I meant by, America is not a democracy, it is, in fact a republic

I know America is not a democracy - my previous comment was a satirical swipe at George Bush and co. who keep going on about how the US is a great democracy etc. etc.

It's been well reported and known that it is rigged.

Heh, don't like having money that's worth something hey? :-)