Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

What bass is that? Looks pretty cool even with the colouring on the picture.
I have an Ibanez SRX365 myself, very good indeed.

It is a Dean Edge 5-string bass. I usually play the 5-string mainly because I'm lazy and can't be assed to de-tune/re-tune the bass all the time, and because it simply offers me a wider range of notes to play. I don't use the fifth string very often, but the odd very low note here and there can add some emphasis and power at appropriate moments. I do have a couple of other 4-string basses (and an acoustic bass) but the Dean sees the most use at the moment.

Sorry about the purple colouring, it was just a fairly good photo that I could link to instantly.

That Ibanez bass does look quite nice :)

Look at my fucking red trousers...

If they had bigger pockets, I'd wear them every day. But I suppose I'll have to start wearing them soon anyway, my other pants got holes in the pockets. A month ago there was just one hole in the right pocket, and now there's two holes in the right pocket and one hole in the left pocket! They multiply at an alarming rate!

Originally when I saw this thread I did not want to post my picture since I don't find it smart to put pictures of myself on the net. But then I started a blog and put one there, so its on there anyways.

Its about a year old, though.

Cell said:

Truly a hardcore gamer you look like.

Uhm, what is it about my look that looks "un-hardcore_gamer like"?

Assuming your post was meant to be sarcastic that is, which I assume it was.

Its probably worth noting though that this is a pretty bad picture. I just slapped it together quickly so that I could have some kind of a picture on my blog.

I think it looks like you're about to stab someone in the eye (or possibly invade a small country). Which makes you look totally like a gamer from the perspective of guys like Jack Thompson.

kristus said:

stab someone in the eye

I really need some new clothes... This is not the only shirt with huges holes.

kristus said:

I think it looks like you're about to stab someone in the eye (or possibly invade a small country). Which makes you look totally like a gamer from the perspective of guys like Jack Thompson.

fucking lol.

That actually sounds kind of awesome rather then insulting, though. It makes me feel like a badass knowing that other people think I might kill them at a moments notice if they piss me off.

Perhaps whenever someone trolls me on a forum, I just post my picture. lol.

Not that I would ever actually do so, obviously.

In fact, I am actually a fairly nice guy who doesn't mind being generous to people.