Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Get ready

With all the tension is south east Asia between India and Pakistan this week, 1,000,000 facing one another accross the border, fear of nuclear war, what does Pakistan do?
It is going to test some missiles this weekend
/me can see 2 scenario's playing out this weekend
#1 Pakistan has told India it is going to test some missiles, missiles launch, India ignores them, and what do you know? They strike India...ooops
#2 Pakistan launch missiles, India says "What the hell, we cannot risk it, err someone goofed when they saw the launch, and fired", and hit Pakistan with a pre-emptive strike
CNN is my base to watch this weekend :)

I'm going to go on vacation now...like to THE FUCKING HILLS!

Heh, no matter hw mighty a nation is, it won't help if their downwind of a nuclear war... which we all are. Even if just india and pakistan nuked themselves into oblivion wouldn't the whole world be filled with flipper babies in time of a year or so? :p

More like half the world would start decaying alive due to the large doses of radiation.

Oh sure blame someone who's been dead God only knows how many years. Besides Einstein cried when he discovered Hiroshima had been nuked by us, the United States.
He didn't want people blowing each other to Hell and back, but that's what it came to. :(
Humans are unfairly cruel and stupid towards each other. Take these forums for instance.

EDIT: Hey, my 2000th post!!!111
Been a loooooong time coming. :)