Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sicamore

Zandronum Saturday Night Survival #86 - TTV!Zone Speedmapping Project

This weekend, join us for 45 maps of the speedmapping compilation TTV!Zone - each map was made in 100 minutes, and according to the official post, also contains a special ingredient. What is it? I dunno. Find out as we play it survival!

IWAD: doom2.wad
WADs: TTV!Zone, Dead-AFK.wad
What day: Saturday, August 24th, 2013
What time: 18:00 UTC
United Kingdom: 19:00
Russia / Moscow: 22:00
Eastern Time (US): 2:00 PM
Where: Vicious Pariah's servers
More info...

Get Zandronum and enjoy life more.

Gonna repost what I posted on the zandro forums:

I'd suggest having someone with Rcon on hand for the occasional map breakage, also player unblocking will be necessary.

(you might want to consider a dif wad tbh, just in case doing so would be problematic. some issues have arisen and we're having a little trouble dealing with them but it is technically beatable from start to finish regardless)

EDIT: It'd also be appreciated if someone could provide a demo of the session.

this is a disaster waiting to happen

Not one single map in this is made with coop in mind and will probably break horribly.

To be honest, I'd be pretty disappointed if they didn't break horribly. This is !Zone. If it isn't the bottom of the barrel and a horribly inconsistent mess then it just doesn't fly, captain.

Tarnsman said:

Not one single map in this is made with coop in mind and will probably break horribly.

Only the instant raise/lower maps present map-breaking problems, if the players don't stick together. The rest are entirely playable and finishable. Apart from MAP45.