Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vandoom

Guess the Doom level! [actually *read* the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

Bottom one is E2M2? The dark bit at bottom right being through a yellow door, and I'm sure I can see the crates.

EDIT: In that case, top is MAP11 and bottom is E2M7?

Geez, there's even an SSG and I was still thinking UD, and E2M7 still isn't romero...

Isn't that the stupid easy secret in E3M1? And my final guess at Jimi's 3rd shot is MAP17. I can't think of any other D2 levels like that

Eris Falling said:

Isn't that the stupid easy secret in E3M1? And my final guess at Jimi's 3rd shot is MAP17. I can't think of any other D2 levels like that

Nope, E3M9, you can tell because there's no Rocket Launcher in that secret (which is present in E3M1 but not E3M9).

EDIT: Ok, to follow up on that secret, there is a Rocket Launcher in that secret in E3M9, but only on Easy/Medium skill levels (it's not there on UV/NM), as opposed to E3M1, where it's there on all skill levels.

Still, I'd guess E3M9.

peach freak said:

Nope, E3M9, you can tell because there's no Rocket Launcher in that secret (which is present in E3M1 but not E3M9).

EDIT: Ok, to follow up on that secret, there is a Rocket Launcher in that secret in E3M9, but only on Easy/Medium skill levels (it's not there on UV/NM), as opposed to E3M1, where it's there on all skill levels.

Still, I'd guess E3M9.

This is correct; I had no idea the Rocket Launcher was present on easy/medium but the idea was that the lack of it was the biggest clue. :)

Jayextee said:

This is correct; I had no idea the Rocket Launcher was present on easy/medium but the idea was that the lack of it was the biggest clue. :)

Me either, as you can tell it's been a very long time since I've played any Doom game NOT on UV.

Type in 'IDBLACKGLOVE' in game.

Or don't. I may be a big filthy liar, and it may be a mod of some sort.

Avoozl: Maybe that's also something from TNT? Since I don't remember much of anything from it.. Here's a random guess: MAP20

Ok and this one is a bit easier than my previous ones:

Fellowzdoomer said:

How do u get the black glove?

As I said, that's blakglov.wad on the picture. :) You can find it on doomworld.com/idgames.

Jimi said:

Avoozl: Maybe that's also something from TNT? Since I don't remember much of anything from it.. Here's a random guess: MAP20

I'm afraid not.

Memfis said:

As I said, that's blakglov.wad on the picture. :) You can find it on doomworld.com/idgames.

But this one is directly from Perk's smoother weapons mod version with a black glove.

Jimi said:

That looks like a slime 'drain' on either side of some random sector. Clippy clippy clippy.

Jimi said:

E1M2?

A subtle hint that he's working on the PSX conversion of that map :P My secret exit has to lead somewhere Avoozl!

I flipped it, but it's still easy.

EDIT: Damn you're quick. And by Wolfie I pretty much know what map you mean.