Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

I may Have Found Something Else From COD era Doom 4

Sources?

First one doesn't seem like it'd translate well into a game. Second one looks pretty cool. Just not weird enough. But I guess I can imagine blowing off that large, domed panel to reveal a giant spiderbrain.

blamblamblam, heh ^^

Both images were uploaded to Imgur just before your post so I'm guessing you're the uploader, care to share your original source on the first one?

Looks like something from DeviantArt or CGTalk to me.

Ah, okay. False alarm then, my bad.

Ossi said:

Both images were uploaded to Imgur just before your post so I'm guessing you're the uploader, care to share your original source on the first one?

Looks like something from DeviantArt or CGTalk to me.

http://monkeyhertz.com/

However, there does happen to be a model of a pinky demon on this site as well, but I think a lot of people have already seen it.

Destiny shots gave me some inspiration for my own needs. Although it's a little sad to see ideas similar to your own in big commercial media. Especially when your awsum mod is nowhere near completion.

First shot shows potential, but is ultimately generic. Looks too detailed to be something you'd see real-time and doesn't look much at all like id's art style. Second shot is kinda cool because it looks like a beefed up version of the sentient bots that help you in Doom 3. If you had way too many enemies coming at you and not enough ammo, it would be really fun to fight along something like this.

That Pinky on the website looks pretty cool though. Sorta reminds me of the Doom 64 Pinky more than anything. If the whole game looked like that, hell, it would be fun to look at anyways. To hell with anything realistic.

Clonehunter said:

That Pinky on the website looks pretty cool though. Sorta reminds me of the Doom 64 Pinky more than anything.

I was just thinking the same