Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Good times.

That IS his eyebrows.

Those ARE his eyebrows.

;)

Actually, to be totally technical, he asked "what is that in his eyebrows", and I said "that" referring to his question about what "that" is, which means in addition to his eyebrows, that "that" was ALSO a part of his eyebrows, and not the whole eyebrows themselves.

Right, but I'm too lazy to go into that, so I just found the problem with the sentence itself. After all, your sentence implied that "that" was his whole set of eyebrows as well.

Stop quoting quotations of quoted quotes.

/me spanks zaldron

After all, your sentence implied that "that" was his whole set of eyebrows as well.

Not if you read the precursor which it was a reply to.

Wow, the little folder next to my topic is on fire. I dont' recall having a topic like that before. Koolness :)

/me lights Liam on fire and throws him in the folder.

You're just jealous because you don't start any topics :D

You're just jealous because you don't start any topics :D

/me goes and cries in corner under computer desk.

Heh, thanks, I've been looking to replace this pile of junk forever.

wow! how did the good times end up with exploding monitors and the grammar police? I think it is wierd how a post will start up and then end wierdly and off its original topic

wow! how did the good times end up with exploding monitors and the grammar police? I think it is wierd how a post will start up and then end wierdly and off its original topic

I know. It's amazing. Hey has anybody tried that new mountain dew stuff? It doesn't taste any different.

O_o

You mean Code Red? It taste like Kool-Aid made with Sweet-n-Low. It has practically no flavor at all. I hope it goes away and Josta comes back.

A brown chunk? I once found some snot inside a snack. No, that's not true...that happened 3 times.

Josta?

WRETCH! HOLESHUTTEN! HERETIC!

Dude, Josta is fucking awesome! It was a Pepsi soda that tasted like grape wine... it was fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. It had guarana in it and everything. Damn bastards quit making. Damn hell ass basrads!

WRETCH! HOLESHUTTEN! HERETIC!

Wait a second... that's my line you bitch. GIVE IT BACK, YOU HEAR ME?!

I think that the new Dew (the red stuff) tastes just like normal Dew. It's ok.

I wish people would stop stealing other people's lines and the Grammar police would go away......

ACK!! HELP US!!! THE FORUMS ARE FLAMING AGAIN!!!!! EEEEEKKKK!!!!!!

I wish people would stop stealing other people's lines and the Grammar police would go away......

WRETCH! HOLESHUTTEN! HEXEN!!!!!11

Screw the grammar police, I've got 'em tied up in my basement livin' off of Gerber so they're too weak to escape! Mwahahahha..........

Go crazy. You can't be worse than a Brazilian prison guard. Man, that's just a fucked up story...