Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

The Metal / Rock Music Fans

Ghost is quickly becoming one of my favorite bands. I'm sure as hell going to see them next time they come to Denver

I've been staring at this thread for a while, so I figured I'd put up a list of my favorite bands.

Trivium
As I Lay Dying
Killswitch Engage
The Sorrow
Ouroboros
Nile
Into Eternity
Iced Earth
Novelists
Sonata Arctica
Raunchy
Dream Theater
Blind Guardian
Atreyu
Nevermore
Rose Funeral
Meshuggah
In Flames
Periphery
Scar Symmetry
Sonic Syndicate
God Forbid
Kalmah
Alestorm

That's just scratching the tip of the iceberg, didn't feel like posting them all. Hopefully there's someone else here that listens to a lot of these bands!

Prepare your testicles for complete and utter destruction, gentlemen. This is the fucking \mmmm/etallist thing you will ever witness in your pathetic, meaningless life:

Er, fuck... that's not the right song. Here's what I really meant to post:

Yep. Fucking awesome.

All the videos posted in this thread is pussy shit for faggots. What are you all, 14?
If you want to hear some real fucking brutal metal....

Two legends = Ultimate awesomeness.
a demo mini-album is released check out:
"Within Temptation - Paradise (What About Us)(EP) featuring Tarja"

I feel old. I don't know any of these fucking bands. Every time I try to get into newer heavy stuff, I react like somebody's dad. "This shit has too much screaming and it's depressing to listen to."

GoatLord said:

I feel old. I don't know any of these fucking bands. Every time I try to get into newer heavy stuff, I react like somebody's dad. "This shit has too much screaming and it's depressing to listen to."

There's actually quite I few I won't listen to because the screaming will just get on my nerves; mainly because there's no meat to said screaming. It doesn't have the power, doesn't have the balls to back it. That's why stuff like Kalmah, The Sorrow, and Periphery appeal to me. They have the balls to back up their unclean vocals, and that's what just draws me in.

tl;dr I feel ya, brother.

TawmDee said:

All the videos posted in this thread is pussy shit for faggots. What are you all, 14?

h*ly shit 2 brutal 666 evil death

Jimothy said:

There's actually quite I few I won't listen to because the screaming will just get on my nerves; mainly because there's no meat to said screaming. It doesn't have the power, doesn't have the balls to back it. That's why stuff like Kalmah, The Sorrow, and Periphery appeal to me. They have the balls to back up their unclean vocals, and that's what just draws me in.

tl;dr I feel ya, brother.

This post made me lol. Don't ask why ;)

TawmDee said:

[yt]88hfEqJaCtE[yt]

Hahaha, oh my ggggggg...

Should I laugh or should I cry?

darkreaver said:

This post made me lol. Don't ask why ;)

It was because I said balls a lot, wasn't it? ;)

Demonologist said:

Man, could you please joint your vids in a single post? The whole thread mostly consists of your enormous multipost combos.

That's pretty much going to take up the same amount of room.They are posted at different times, because my idea to post them were at different times.

Cranking up some Sylosis after they nearly managed to get themselves killed in an RV crash while on tour. Luckily they're okay for the most part.

LANEGRACABRA said:

http://youtu.be/WdtQqsKGAaI

VERY underrated and somewhat obscure death metal... brilliant record.

Wouldnt exactly call this death metal. Sounds more like some..."slow" paced thrash metal, crossover thingie. Well, whatever :P I like!

But yeah, there are sooo many unknown/underrated/forgotten bands and releases out there, especially from the eighties.

yeah but who wants to listen to 1000 dinosaur metal demotapes that all sound the same when you can listen to new boundary pushing bands in the industry like Emmure

i mean it's a song about video games isn't that cool \m/