Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Shake shake shake...

Indeed, it is pretty and awesome at the same time. The architecture is simply breathtaking and the gameplay is absolutely flawless. If I had to describe it in one word it would be one word too many, for no words can describe this pinnacle of Doom mapping. I implore you to retire from mapping, for the mighty General Rainbow Bacon has surpassed you all with this singular work. Truly the greatest of accomplishments.

[/asshole]

I waited 5 minutes, because I thought you had at least employed the "Door opens after 5 min." sector special. Well, nothing happened, but still :)

The timing of the bobs of Doomguy's head and the sway of the pistol is quite satisfying.

How does it play with Brutal Doom?

P.S. +1 to Mischief Makers expectation.

I don't know how to respond to this. I legitimately don't.

(I lied, it was good for a quick laugh. Best 65KB I've downloaded for the moment.)

Indeed! haha. Man, you must've spent like what... 3 years of research and another 4 or 5 to actually build this magnificent architectural achievement of the century!!! :)

Okay, so as much I loved this WAD, I felt it would be even better with friends, so:

Pleased be to download my humble edit, now with 3 player start and an exit switch! FDAs appreciated. Original map by General Rainbow Bacon (link).

@Doggo120: Yes yes, it was a taxing undertaking to learn how to craft this masterpiece. I'd give you name of the school I went to, but sadly I was the only student and it had to be shut down as it couldn't be funded anymore.

I think this is the first time I looked at a cyberdemon and was like...shake dat booty gurl... too bad when I went to go cop a feel he blew me up =[ I guess he has a strictly no touching policy. XD

NOW I got it! People with GL-based ports are actually seeing a different thing than people with standard ports. It's sexy Cybie vs. awful HOM. I feel stupid now, I actually saw only the HOM.

scifista42 said:

NOW I got it! People with GL-based ports are actually seeing a different thing than people with standard ports. It's sexy Cybie vs. awful HOM. I feel stupid now, I actually saw only the HOM.

Clearly this was a test to see who the real Doomers were. ;)

Pfft, the GL ports offer more opportunities which is the reason I'm still playing Doom to this very day.

After this extraordinary playing experience, I fired up my K.C. And The Sunshine Band collection and boogied all day!