Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

Yeah, that "WIP" was kind of misleading. The map is WIP in general, but that particular area is basically done (changes might be made, but no more detailing or anything)

LigH said:

DOOM 0? So, like, Star Trek before TOS?

I'm not sure if being compared with Enterprise is a compliment or an insult.

MAP11, the "Shrine to Madness":

Remember when I said that it had gameplay similar to Plutonia's MAP11? Well, it kind of does. As far as the single weapon type and "single" monster type aspect goes...

Back to MAP10.

LigH said:

A good balance of size and complexity, I believe. I like the sight.

I tried to keep the layout simpler here, letting the player focus more on the gameplay.

durian said:

Lovely stuff, Rayzik!
Good to see you're still at it; hope the hand has improved :)

Yea that hand is pretty much fully healed, except for a little bit of lingering pain and some loss of sensitivity in my palm.

I've always seen the John Romero head sprite as Tommy Wiseau since seeing The Room. Thank you for taking it a few steps further to its logical conclusion.

I think it's about time I join in on the fun in this thread. Here are 3 screenshots from an episode 3 level I will release soon. It will be named Bloody Realms of Hell and it features music by Paul Corfiatis and that awesome Lost Episodes sky! It's not completely new though, some of you might recoginize parts of it. But there's lots of new stuff in it now, along with plenty of tweaks and more challenging gameplay.

I dig the random tech shit poking out of the ceiling in the second shot.