Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiTROACTiVE

A Major Character from The Simpsons is Going Bye-Bye Soon

Yeah about the Family Guy death, my gf didn't give a fuck. She's just sure he'll return the next episode if not next season for the premier.

Haven't watched Family Guy in ages, and seeing how they killed the other character relationship I care about it's kind of a nail in the coffin for the show as a whole.

At least American Dad is still funny.

To be honest I think that I prefer American Dad. I've tried to watch it with my gf and she just doesn't understand it like she does Family Guy.

Cleveland Show is just unwatchable. I've seen quite a few episodes and its just not my thing.

Didn't they kill off enough characters from Family Guy in that one episode already?

IMO it should have been Meg.

Enjay said:

Heh, I'm not feeling much love for The Simpsons in this thread.

I would be front row for giving praise and showing love had it been cancelled back after season 9 at the absolute latest. Today though, the number of absolutely horrible seasons outweigh the good by far.

The Internet is always full of love. What are you talking about :-)

I don't know about you guys, but I've just got around to watching the latest Treehouse of Horror, and definitely had a good laugh from the first two skits.

Yep, Brian Griffin is indeed back.

Spoiler

He came back in the eighth episode of season twelve titled Christmas Guy when Stewie went back in time to the point where Brian was about to be killed. Stewie time traveled by stealing a time return pad from another Stewie who was returning a Christmas present, and this was also (and ironically) shown in the episode where Brian was killed off.

So maybe this was all just a social experiment that was made to troll us.

Also, look at this quote I found from this article:

If you want to fall down a fan theory rabbit hole, read the rest of the Reddit thread about this, which even includes the suggestion that the death Family Guy announced ahead of time wasn't actually Brian’s but Meg’s, whose death in the near future was hinted at in a recent episode.

Could this mean that Meg will be killed off in a future episode despite this whole thing with killing off a Griffin family member?

Well I generally don't care about the simpsons anymore since they turned more child friendly, and I never enjoyed Family Guy in the same way I used to with The Simpsons, so I couldn't care less about characters dying off anymore.

In other news Kenny from the hit show South Park has died, again. The reactions of the other characters were as predictable as ever. HOwever, there is speculation that Kenny will return in a future, and perhpas as soon as the next, episode.