Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Holering

Can't pickup medkits

Can no longer pickup medkits. Is this due to a setting in game or is it a compile error on my part? Perhaps a source code edit I did is causing this?

If you were messing with the code, literally anything is possible. Regardless, are ONLY medkits affected? What about ammo? Stimpacks? Weapons?

Then he realises that he has 100% or more health.... In all seriousness though, if you were indeed messing with the code then you have obviously made an error somewhere if you can't pick up medikits when the criteria for being able to pick them up is met, (it's just too much of a coincidence that it was working before the editing and now suddenly, it doesn't work). Your best bet is too just look through your code for any errors (and fix them obviously), maybe changes you made elsewhere interfered with that part of the code or something? I don't know.

darknation said:

fucking obamacare strikes again.

Lucky you live in Scotland where there is universal health care.

A toast to NHS Scotland!

Come to think of it, I'm lucky Canada has universal health care, or else I would have died from blood poisoning 15 years ago.

A toast to OHIP!

Wassail!

Boingo said:

Lucky you live in Scotland where there is universal health care.

A toast to NHS Scotland!

Come to think of it, I'm lucky Canada has universal health care, or else I would have died from blood poisoning 15 years ago.

A toast to OHIP!

Wassail!

Too bad not all the world has Universal health care. :(

Tried vanilla source code (r2606) and same problem... Also tried my backup base directory but same problem. Health bonus, weapons and ammo pickup fine.

Don't think I'm so lucky parents migrated from Scotland to States. Medicare almost doesn't exist here.

EDIT:

Wow sorry. Thought this was literally the Eternity forum. Can someone give me medicare?