Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kmxexii

Cacowards 2013 nomination thread

LodiB88 said:

Any progress reports? Just briefly checking.

Yep - I might actually finish a map this year, for the Doomworld Mega Project.

Hi. What is going on with cacowards? Is there an update on the co-authors technical difficulties?
I'm just curious but there seems to be a rather lengthy delay due to one person's technical difficulties. Can I request an estimated time it will be up?

Better it be done right/as its purveyors intend than strictly on time. Don't reckon waiting for it is going to do anyone (or the game's legacy) any harm, although I suppose some of the more ardent lobbyists for particular WADs/mods might get a bit blueballed over it....but they'll surely survive.

Demon of the Well said:

Better it be done right/as its purveyors intend than strictly on time. Don't reckon waiting for it is going to do anyone (or the game's legacy) any harm, although I suppose some of the more ardent lobbyists for particular WADs/mods might get a bit blueballed over it....but they'll surely survive.

VINDICATE MY OPINIONS

More like HACKowards, which is who these are determined by! Buncha hacks!

I mean, amirite? Or...

Guys?

GUYS?!

Retog said:

Hi. What is going on with cacowards? Is there an update on the co-authors technical difficulties?
I'm just curious but there seems to be a rather lengthy delay due to one person's technical difficulties. Can I request an estimated time it will be up?

It'll be up when it's up, which hopefully won't be long now that I've written up most of the things Alfonzo was responsible for. Not done yet but way closer than we were.

Hi folks. Sorry about the hold-up, for which I'm mostly responsible. I've had some pressing internet dificulties on my end so getting the articles off in time has been a problem. But sit tight! It's inbound!

TheUnbeholden said:

What the... Why didn't Grezzo 2 win the Mockaward..

This isn't right. Its a masterpiece of bizarreness, and you give it to some weapons pack?

Also Grezzo 2 is a blenderized piece of trash

kmxexii said:

Also Grezzo 2 is a blenderized piece of trash

"Hey, guys! Let's steal content from a bunch of other games and modders and make a bad Doom mod just for the sake of being offensive!"

Magnetick said:

"Hey, guys! Let's steal content from a bunch of other games and modders and make a bad Doom mod just for the sake of being offensive!"

LOL you hit the nail right on top of the head!

doomguy93 said:

LOL you hit the nail right on top of the head!

Thanks, man. Let me try more!

"Hey, you know what would be offensive ten years ago? The pope."

Magnetick said:

Thanks, man. Let me try more!

"Hey, you know what would be offensive ten years ago? The pope."

I actually laughed my ass off in Grezzo when I picked up the cannon that shoots out a nuclear pope Benedict. It didn't offend me at all and I'm catholic lol