Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

It's an old-ish video, and no one probably wants to watch it, but here's a run of Alien Vendetta map 26 "Dark Dome":

Not a max, not speedy, but beating this one "the right way", after almost a decade, was quite a big deal for me.

Feel free to laugh at all of the stupid mistakes. Highlights- eating a Cyb rocket head-on, getting lost while under Invuln and wasting it (did that twice, actually!), and grabbing a Soulsphere while at 200 health. Nerves can make a player do some stupid things!

Shadow Hog said:

Put the video's hashcode in "yt" tags, like this (using your video's hash):

I tried it as your term.

And I succeeded it.

Can you delete same clip for me?

Thank you very much!

Revisiting Map18@btsx. Now with the latest version. Saves me 10 minutes...

I got bored one night, and tried to beat D2TWID's MAP32 in UV-max for no raisin. If you have any questions please check the vid description

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcrDA3Ppb5Y

Also I choosed not to embed the video and placed the actual url of it to avoid spoilers for those who may still haven't played this wad yet

My playthrough of The_trigger's (known as Yugiboy85 on Youtube) E4M1 one map wad "Undesired Reality", which took a year to make and was heavily inspired by KdizD. This was a request he's been waiting a while for me to cover. Was done as a part of the stream as a bonus after the finale of Vile Flesh for the DWMegawad Club.

My latest 4 level DeathMatch wad, "Relentless.wad" Recorded using FRAPS

Seems to me that anyone interested in Brutal Doom has either already downloaded version 0.19, or has or already watched YouTube videos of it, or both.

Not my video, per se, but I stumbled on it while browsing YouTube. Corrupted SNES Doom music.

I particularly like the third corruption (around 6:28 or so), where it tries to play "At Doom's Gate" only using DSOOF.

Having developed amnesia following the events of TNT: Evilution, the marine lost all memory of the long battle against the demons.
Many years later, in his final moments, his life flashes before his eyes. He finds himself in MAP31: Pharaoh. It strikes him as familiar, but it is not until he sees the iconic pyramid that he remembers...

I started this 2 months ago, it's about time I finished.