Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

Acid Reflux

Cool little map, I actually only died once - and that was because one of the chaingunners teleporting in took his sweet time and caught me off guard. So, that's actually one of my complaints - find a way to make them teleport in more uniformly.

Also, why is the sector surrounding the "fake" exit (the one with the brown sky floor) marked as a red door? It's already open by the time the player gets there, but the player can activate it to close the door (creating a huge HOM).

The first time I played, three of the AVs didn't teleport in - only the blue key one did. The one in the rising/lowering room, the red key, and the fake exit did not appear. They did appear the next few times though. Playing in ZDoom if that makes any difference.

Didn't find any secrets on my normal playthrough, but look at the map in DB2, they're quite well hidden without being unfair. I like.

Magnusblitz said:

Also, why is the sector surrounding the "fake" exit (the one with the brown sky floor) marked as a red door? It's already open by the time the player gets there, but the player can activate it to close the door (creating a huge HOM).

Heh, that's a trick for all the players reliant on the automap: in ZDoom the exit lines are marked in red, as are the red key doors(durr :P). I'll fix the bit with the HOM though, that's quite the nasty glitch.

@Memfis Heh.

Obsidian said:

Heh, that's a trick for all the players reliant on the automap: in ZDoom the exit lines are marked in red, as are the red key doors(durr :P).

Won't work for players using the overlay automap (exit is yellow), or just a different colour scheme, I'm afraid.