Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

Guy proposes to girlfriend by making a game for her

I briefly saw a picture of a girl balanced precariously on the edge of a leather chair and then the entire page went blank. Refreshed and the same thing happened.

fraggle said:

I briefly saw a picture of a girl balanced precariously on the edge of a leather chair and then the entire page went blank. Refreshed and the same thing happened.

Odd.

How cool would it be if the girlfriend started whining about poor gameplay and ripped off design ideas, only to ragequit before she'd even got to the proposal...

fraggle said:

Believe it or not, that's the best part.

Someone beat him to it before Youtube.

I notice the music, code and art were all by different people. Fair's fair, she now has to marry them all.

fraggle said:

Wow that's somewhat unsettling to look at.

fraggle said:

Yea I went to the page and I saw the picture..
Why would someone sit on a chair in such incorrect way?
Maybe she is transformed alien who is not accustomed to human tools.

Technician said:

If the guy was smart he probably could have cheated idiots used Kickstarter to fund this project for a hundred grand or so.

Makes me think of 'You Are Not the Hero.'

Congratulations for him. I wish I could get to the stage where I'd dream of having a potential wife.

Obsidian said:

How does that kid keep finding so many kittens? He must pull them out of a hat or something.

Big hint - the kitten's name is Lazarus. By now it's probably had more lives than a petri dish of Staphylococcus.

I wonder what would happen if she clicked no.

Also am I the only one who burst out laughing when it said "You could do better."?