Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
codeslicer

a random id quiz

killer2 said:

they never innovated anything in the weapons department after doom...except for the railgun.

Actually they did in the mission packs, there was a trap mine which sucked enemies into it, and there was another mine which homed in on nearby enemies to shock them.

The mission packs were made by id? I assumed they were fanmade commercial expansions (like Doom TNT).

No I don't think they were but that's not what I meant regardless, I just meant that some of the new weapons in the mission packs were innovative in a way.

Xaser said:

To be super-anal, NIN itself never did anything for id. That was Trent Reznor, solo. ;)

Thank you. I was pretty sure about that too but I wasn't sure if Trent on his own was considered synonymous with NIN since, basically, he is NIN.

killer2 said:

The mission packs were made by id? I assumed they were fanmade commercial expansions (like Doom TNT).

Mission pack 1 (Scourge of Armagon) was made by Hipnotic Software, and Mission pack 2 (Dissolution of Eternity) was made by Rogue, the developers of Strife

Everything else has been Quake 1 due to the whole "Trent Reznor doing Quake's music" so if it randomly switched to 2 somewhere, oh well.

In THAT case, Xatrix Entertainment did The Reckoning, and Rogue did Ground Zero.

Is there more of these doom quiz? Other game quiz are fine too if enough challenging. Sometimes I encounter something like this:

Is super mario:
a.) Dinosaur
b.) infantry mine
c.) videog ame character