Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sokoro

Lack of DooM streams and videos on twitch tv

yea.... I want to watch people to play doom pwads or some other good old games like unreal or aliens vs predator.. many others...
but there are hardly any of these videos.. or streams..

not to mentoin that featured games are almost always some new mainstream games like LoL, Dota2, CoD, Minecraft, Counterstrike, Starcraft2 and WoW... of which only Dota2 and Starcraft2 interest me.

So, it does not really look like a website that was geared towards my needs..

Ya it really is annoying to hear people go on and on especially Minecraft I cant go anywhere without some one talking about minecraft, and in my opinion Minecraft actually get really boring about 30 hours in. Then theirs COD, every one going ape shit over the next cod game and I cant help but laugh when I see 9/10 reviews and how the reviewers say how its so innovative and how COD is gift from heaven or some other crap like that.

Now for a truly important question, do any of the streamers do the picture in picture thing with their webcam and put their face right on the HUD, instead of the Doomguy's face? Bonus points if they mimick his expressions too.

I was trying to stream Doom on TwitchTV, but I couldn't quite get the stream to work without the stream lagging. I eventually gave up. But I would enjoy more Doom Streamers on TwitchTV, And the FaceCam over DoomGuy's face would be brilliant.

Phml said:

Now for a truly important question, do any of the streamers do the picture in picture thing with their webcam and put their face right on the HUD, instead of the Doomguy's face? Bonus points if they mimick his expressions too.

I should consider trying this sometime.
Also cheers to Darch for the channel plug, and for making Pirate Doom!