Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

your mouse!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. your mouse!

• I have a regular (ball) mouse, and i like it.
    • I have a regular mouse, but I want an optical one!
    • I have an optical mouse, and i like it.
    • I have an optical mouse, and it sucks!

Mice are cute animals :-)
Hm, I have a regular ball mouse and I guess I'm quite satisfied with it - as long as it works and feels compfortable to use.

Mice should be fed to snakes in a torturous yet humourous way.

Optic are much better than normal mouse. It moves much faster, no need to clean it and doesn't block for no reason. An optic mouse is a great thing to buy for fast FPS games.

Spike said:

Mice should be fed to snakes in a torturous yet humourous way.

Mice should be fed to cats with artistic abilities. Sometimes gore can be an art form. I think most doomers would agree to that statement.

Little Faith said:

Mice should be fed to cats with artistic abilities. Sometimes gore can be an art form. I think most doomers would agree to that statement.

LOL!
I've got a regular ball mouse, it will do for me.

I just got a wheel mouse cause I had an old shit-mouse that died. I love the wheel, it makes things so much easier for lazy frads like me.

uhhh.... i have a wireless mouse, but i want a mouse that's both wireless AND optical

note that the poll says nothing about wireless. Mostly because i don't see how that can actually affect anything.

If you dont' have so much space on your desk the mouse cord may sometimes get tangled and that will severely hinder your maneuverability. The corless mice may run out of battery instead which is even more annoying, but that is easier to prevent by keeping your mouse well "fed".

But all that doesn't matter to me because I am a keyboarder and I don't strafe.

Little Faith said:

heh, have you passed MAP01?

Little Faith said:

Hah, I'm a keyboarder too and my finger is on the alt key so much, whenever I press tab to look at the map I accidentally switch windows by mistake =)

Little Faith said:

Sometimes gore can be an art form. I think most doomers would agree to that statement.

On rare occasions is it successful, but I still keep a directory of screencaps from the end of Event Horizon just for proof that it can be art =)

Anyone using a PS2 mouse for Doom should go get ps2rate.exe, that really helps smooth out the mouse when you raise it's sensitivity

I have a Ball shit snake mouse. I like it, but i'll probably go buy a new one later on. An optical mouse WITH chord.

Lament said:

heh event horizon blows

To a certain extent, yes, it wasn't very original and it did have about 30-40 minutes of footage cut from it for the theatrical release, but barring that it's pretty nice.

I cannot figure how people manage longer than 30 minutes with a ball mouse without going insane...

Fredrik said:

I cannot figure how people manage longer than 30 minutes with a ball mouse without going insane...

...let alone eight years...oh, wait, I have.

Optical sucks. Too light for my tastes. I rely in the somewhat heavy ball to reduce my hand's pulse side-effects when drawing.