Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Here's SLaVE with its unique aesthetic, here made even more stylish with the new lighting.

Thanks! Though I may have this covered pretty easily with how simplistic I'm keeping the levels. They're not all glorified arenas, though there will be a lot of those. It'll be very oldschool arcade, with every level essentially being its own setpiece. :)

Shadow Hog said:

I'm guessing that was a MAP07 all-Mancubi-killed secret, then, and that the Doom 3 BFG version changed its slot?

Good guess. ;)
It's in Doom Classic Complete, and the slot was indeed changed from 7 to 14.

boris said:

Not a video of playing Doom, but whatever. It's a plugin for GZDB I'm working on.

Nice! Keep it up!

Rubilacxe said:

Generations: Playing Quake II as Doom - Part 8

NICE! I still have my copy ;)

scalliano said:

NICE! I still have my copy ;)

Still awesome and fun. Terrible shame that it got shut down. Oh well, at least there's still Generations Arena, even if it's taking 13+ years to finish it.

if you want to known, the first level you reviewed in the first video is in UDMF format... i used that mapping format too for the DMP2013 project....

I created a video tutorial demonstrating how to install and run Wrath of Cronos

I frequently get questions from my viewers asking how to get this mod working, so I figured a video tutorial would be a good way to explain it. This is the first time I've created a video like this, so I'd love some feedback if you can provide some!

My goal was to make this tutorial as Noob-Friendly as possible. You guys here a DoomWorld are likely well versed in running Doom mods, so I imagine this video wont be of much use to you in particular. However, I wanted to make sure that even the most computer-incompetent viewer could run the mod, so keep that in mind as you watch it.

So, some friends have been pestering me to make a 'developer diary' of my game, SLaVE. A bit late, yeah - but I thought I'd quickly knock together an intro to explain what the deal is and then leap in with proper diaries. So here it is.