Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fellowzdoomer

First LP Starting Feb. 15

...OK, I can play SNES, PSX Normal android, GBA, GBC, NES and *maybe* NDS games on my phones. Any suggestions with these platforms?

Oh, does anyone know how I can root an Android Phone 2.3.6 and an Android Tablet 4.1.2? My Android Phone 4.0.4 method doesnt work.

Play something you know like the back of your hand, whether that's because you can show off all sorts of hidden secrets/techniques or because you're intimate with the game's development history or references parts of the game are trying to make.

Watching an informative LP is a lot more interesting than some idiot faffing about with Happy Wheels while screaming vulgar language at the top of his lungs, honestly.

Shadow Hog said:

Play something you know like the back of your hand, whether that's because you can show off all sorts of hidden secrets/techniques or because you're intimate with the game's development history or references parts of the game are trying to make.

Watching an informative LP is a lot more interesting than some idiot faffing about with Happy Wheels while screaming vulgar language at the top of his lungs, honestly.

Daneboe!

Fellowzdoomer said:

Oh, does anyone know how I can root an Android Phone 2.3.6 and an Android Tablet 4.1.2? My Android Phone 4.0.4 method doesn't work.

You need to give more detail about your phone. Like the name of the phone. After that you can pretty much just Google "How to root [PHONE NAME] 2.3.6" and you should find some info. In general I wouldn't recommend rooting unless you understand exactly what you're doing. You could end up bricking your phone.

Canofbacon said:

You need to give more detail about your phone. Like the name of the phone. After that you can pretty much just Google "How to root [PHONE NAME] 2.3.6" and you should find some info. In general I wouldn't recommend rooting unless you understand exactly what you're doing. You could end up bricking your phone.

My other phone is off for good. I'm safe rooting it. So is my tablet.

What's "bricking"? Locking your phone beyond repair or blocking it?

Fellowzdoomer said:

What's "bricking"? Locking your phone beyond repair or blocking it?

Bricking is where your phone does absolutely nothing and it can't be fixed. It won't even turn on. Making the phone as useless as a brick, as they say. Rooting will also violate your warranty so if you brick your phone because you tried to root it they won't replace it.

"Bricking" is when your electronic device is rendered totally unusable, often by screwing up the BIOS beyond repair. You'd basically now own a very expensive and somewhat esoterically-designed brick, for all intents and purposes.

Canofbacon said:

Bricking is where your phone does absolutely nothing and it can't be fixed. It won't even turn on. Making the phone as useless as a brick, as they say. Rooting will also violate your warranty so if you brick your phone because you tried to root it they won't replace it.

Shadow Hog said:

"Bricking" is when your electronic device is rendered totally unusable, often by screwing up the BIOS beyond repair. You'd basically now own a very expensive and somewhat esoterically-designed brick, for all intents and purposes.

I'm assuming that this applies to tablets. Too?