Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sicamore

Zandronum Saturday Night Survival #110 - D2 Reloaded with Doomnoir and PSX music

Completed in 2009, Doom 2 Reloaded is a 32-map megawad made by Andy Stewart. Although inspired by the original Doom 2, the wad features a plethora of unique features and gameplay. To make it a survival experience, doomnoir and psx music will also be added alongside the main project!

IWAD: DOOM2.wad
WADs: d2reload, Revenant fix, coopmthru_vanilla, Fuzzball's text colors, doomnoir
What day: Saturday, February 8th, 2014
What time: 18:00 UTC
United Kingdom: 19:00
Russia / Moscow: 22:00
Eastern Time (US): 2:00 PM
Where: Vicious Pariah's servers
More info...

Get Zandronum and check out modern Doom.

This is one of my favorite WADs, but for some reason a fad has made people attach those two addons to it. I don't really mind the PSX music being used, and music is optional anyway, but the Doomnoir mod is crap and can't be avoided. Hence, I've hardly been able to play it online.

Yeah, it's quite annoying how everyone runs it together with non-optional wad that removes all colors from the game. If I were Andy Stewart, I'd be pissed. :)

Memfis said:

Yeah, it's quite annoying how everyone runs it together with non-optional wad that removes all colors from the game. If I were Andy Stewart, I'd be pissed. :)

This is a joke, right?

No. Well, maybe the last sentence is a bit humorous, hence the smile.
btw what is myk's nickname in ZDaemon/Zandronum?

I guess it's an old ZDaemon tradition that we play D2Reloaded with this palette change. Started in 2009 for some reason, and has since transitioned over ports due to me. Sorry, heh :P