• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doominator2

Doom World Title requirements

Thread title:
Doom World Title requirements

What the first response should have been:
At least a 56 kbit/s connection or higher.

Invictus: It is typically spammy nonsense in there for the time I've been losered in the past.

I only got Losered once, hard as it is to believe, but the Loser forum isn't even worth thinking about. There's a Heh thread where everyone just says Heh, then a bunch of "What did I do" and "Bloodshedder sucks it" threads. Post Hell is a lot more fun.

But.. but... AndrewB sucks it, Ralphis said so! That aside, that part of the forum doesn't sound fun at all, just sounds like a bunch of people whining and moaning.

Yeah I was there once, and didn't even participate in the Heh thread.
Not that that bothers me or anything.

MajorRawne said:

I only got Losered once, hard as it is to believe, but the Loser forum isn't even worth thinking about. There's a Heh thread where everyone just says Heh, then a bunch of "What did I do" and "Bloodshedder sucks it" threads. Post Hell is a lot more fun.

Can people in the Losers forum see Post Hell?

Probably not, since that would kind of defeat the purpose of Losers.

Krispy said:

Guess I'm done with this forum.

Been nice knowing you.

Bump!

Shadow Hog said:

I have 540 posts, as of this post

Phobus said:

I'm quite looking forward to getting "Why haven't I got a custom title by now?!" at 5000 posts

joe-ilya said:

This is my 977 post, I'm getting closer to be a 'forum senior',

Krispy said:

Crack open the bubbly. This makes post number 1000.

And while nobody was watching, myk moved to first place in the postcount race. I suspect foul play.

Here's something I've been pondering - does anyone know who has the highest post count without a custom title? Just a thought that occurred to me - the higher your post count, the more likely you are to get rewarded or punished (depending on the circumstances) with a custom title.

geekmarine said:

Here's something I've been pondering - does anyone know who has the highest post count without a custom title? Just a thought that occurred to me - the higher your post count, the more likely you are to get rewarded or punished (depending on the circumstances) with a custom title.

By the looks of it, Gez currently has that honour.

I had a dream last night that I was playing Doom, and the level was supposed to be House of Pain, but maybe it was something else. When I was through the level, someone knitted a Doom World Title into one of my shirts, but I woke up before I saw what the Title was. Or maybe he was also knitting the Shirt or a whole Doom World Suit, or a Pyjama...

Man, where's Essel? I wanna know if he still has that screenshot of Doom Marine flooding the losers forum with cocks (those were the good days)

I think I saw a thread with that image somewhere in Blogs. Heh.

Also, congrats on not having a title Mr Chris.

GreyGhost said:

Bump!

And while nobody was watching, myk moved to first place in the postcount race. I suspect foul play.

Jesus, when was the last time Dan even posted?

GreyGhost said:

oddly enough that doesn't show in a search of his post history. This creaky old forum software might have found a new way to perplex us.

Maybe because it's in Blogs?