Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

Me continuing to toil with The Pit in a city theme

Can anyone identify what part of the map each picture is supposed to represent. If you can't, then I have failed :P

cannonball said:

Me continuing to toil with The Pit in a city theme

Can anyone identify what part of the map each picture is supposed to represent. If you can't, then I have failed :P

That HUD... it's taking bits of PrBoom's hud and ZDoom's default fullscreen...I want it. Nice shots too.

For a moment I thought that was some fancy custom interlacing algorithm, then I realized it's not 1994 and I'm not on a 9600 baud modem. :P

schwerpunk said:

Oh jeeze, that is beautiful. As annoying as it would get over time, I wish Doom would do this as a fade-in every time you loaded up a map (well, I guess it already does, but I meant slowly like in the gif).

It would be cool to have that in ZDoom as an option for the screen wipes; like burn and crossfade.

Finished my colosseum map. After the arena fight you go to slay the remaining beasts in the dungeon. I guess next level will be outside in the city.

Captain Toenail said:

Nice, I like the brick textures.

And now for something different:

Looks amazing, but you missed out on a Monty Python reference there :(

Chris Hansen said:

Awesome style and architecture you got going there mouldy!

Cheers! I ended up breaking my own rule of not using gargoyle switches as decoration. I'm pretty sure original doom did that though.