Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zzz

industrial zone

Spike said:

Hell yeah, it took me ages to figure out how to get to the Military base (e1m9) thru the toxin refinery.

Heh, that was actually the first exit I found... took me a while to find the real exit :P

I thought I found a bug when I first checked the map and saw "E1M9" after "E1M3". I was worried that my game was working properly and might crash after the map :P

Lüt said:

Heh, that was actually the first exit I found... took me a while to find the real exit :P

LOL, i can believe it... and don't get me started on e3m9 - i thought i was having a nervous breakdown when that map loaded up...

Lüt said:

I thought I found a bug when I first checked the map and saw "E1M9" after "E1M3". I was worried that my game was working properly and might crash after the map :P

I think E1M3 should be "required playing" for aspiring doom editors who want to know how to make cool secrets. (Yeah, of course I know that the entire Ultimate Doom is required playing for any doomer worth his salt).

Heh, I got to E1M9 before I even got a computer. Back on the SNES. I was playing with headphones and caught that damn wall moving sound... a little bit of hunting and I found it. Stupid run button. =)