Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sharessa

My Theory

Black said:

The King of Thieves (Jesus was also refered to as the king of theives...)

Black

I'm afraid you're wrong here.
If not, could you give me a reference?
I know he is refered to as "King of Kings and Lord of Lords" (revelation 19:16) or as "King of the Jews" (Matthew 27:29) but I've never encountered a reference where he is called "the king of thieves".
The only person I've seen refenced with the title "king of thieves" is Disney's Aladdin! :-P

The King of Refences,
Scientist

fodders said:

The wife, modders, tried to but I wouldn't tell her what her password was :)

I thought modders had her own account. She posted after you got cut on a few months back.

fodders said:

With Princess Victoria next in line to the throne in Sweden that may soon become matriarchal :)

Unless we get rid of that evil monarchy artifice soon enough...

IMJack said:

I thought modders had her own account. She posted after you got cut on a few months back.

She has her own account, but has no recolection of the password :) Proof of a patriarchal society in this house I think :)

Fuckety fuck fuck fuck :)
Was just turned round in seat telling modders about my msg, saying she can't remember her password, and she said "I don't have a password" and I said "Yeh you fool it's xxxxxxxxx" To which she replied "Thank you very much" git! Women 1, men 0 in this house :(

fodders said:

With Princess Victoria next in line to the throne in Sweden that may soon become matriarchal :)

I doubt it! Afaik the monarchy in Sweden is somewhat similar to the monarchy in Britain: the monarch has no formal power, he/she has primarily ceremonial functions.

fodders:

...and I said "Yeh you fool it's xxxxxxxxx"

How can anyone forget a password like 'xxxxxxxxx' ?!
;)

dsm said:

I doubt it! Afaik the monarchy in Sweden is somewhat similar to the monarchy in Britain: the monarch has no formal power, he/she has primarily ceremonial functions.

Yes, that is true. The monarch serves no purpose except that of wasting inherited money and getting attention he or she doesn't deserve.

dsm said:

Be grateful you don't life in the Netherlands. Here the queen is the main influence in choosing the prime-minister, which parties for the goverment and who becomes the mayor in every city.
And yet we call this democracy! What a joke! I say we should get rid off this childish feary-tale character.

Scientist said:

And yet we call this democracy! What a joke! I say we should get rid off this childish feary-tale character.

Feary tale? Is that a tale which causes fear to the victim subjected to it?

Or did you mean 'fairy-tale character'?

I do not have an exact reference for you scientist. I will look though. I remember my father reading to me from an old catholic textbook he had kept from when he was in catholic school something about equilevant to Judas saying,

"The king of Jews!? Ha! More like the king of thieves to me."

This was said to Jesus before he was hung on the cross I believe. However I am not positive about the specifics but I am sure Jesus was refered to as the king of thieves. I will remember to look for the exact reference however since you probably would not take my word for it. Such is life. You would probably have noticed it if you did a study on Judas rather than just looking for it in the bible. Again, the fact that anyone can restate exact portions of the bible is totally retarded in my humble opinion, but then again we all think differently I suppose.

I have really taken that pseudo-name under a different context though. In any case I'm sure it is really irrelevant to you and it is surely irrelevant to this thread so I will not go into it.

The King of Thieves,
Black

How is that even remotely considered a democracy?

The King of Thieves,
Black

Black said:

I will remember to look for the exact reference however since you probably would not take my word for it. Such is life.

It was just meant as some constructive criticism.
I wouldn't want you to say untrue things.
Wouldn't want to call you "the King of Lies" (but then again you'd probably like that)
:-)

Black said:

but then again we all think differently I suppose.

We agree on that

Black said:
I have really taken that pseudo-name under a different context though. In any case I'm sure it is really irrelevant to you and it is surely irrelevant to this thread so I will not go into it.[/B]

irrelevant? Now it fascinates me, please continue!

Black said:
How is that even remotely considered a democracy?[/B]

Because Dutch people are stupid or don't care.

Little Faith said:

You might be able to forget the exact number of x'es.

She may have suckered me, no way am I telling you "No it's not xxxxx ya fool it's scaramoosh, damn!!!! I fell for it again

dsm said:

Feary tale? Is that a tale which causes fear to the victim subjected to it?

Or did you mean 'fairy-tale character'?

Either it's fairy or it's faerie.

Faerie is generally only used by fantasy geeks.

Fae, fay or seelie is only used by the really damaged fantasy geeks.

Little Faith said:

Either it's fairy or it's faerie.

Faerie is generally only used by fantasy geeks.

Fae, fay or seelie is only used by the really damaged fantasy geeks.

Well I guess that makes me a "bad spelling fantasy geek wanna-be"
There! I said it, happy now?!

Fod's long ass post on the last page

Heh...I quite agree and I wish I lived in that society. Heh...or its equivelent.