Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T-Rex

One Bloody Night music

One Bloody Night is yet another fantastic mapset by the legendary Erik Alm. 9 levels of fun, but a bit bigger than Scythe's mapset, and it is overlooked by some. I couldn't help but be curious about the music tracks inside the wad. Like the music of the Scythe series, they were ripped from various video games. Though I can recognise some, I'm not sure about all of them.

Map01: ???
Map02: ???
Map03: ???
Map04: Breath of Fire 2 - Silence of Sand slowed down (also used in Deus Vult 2 Map20)
Map05: ???
Map06: Breath of Fire 2 - Final Boss (also used in Scythe 2 Map26 and the last boss in KDiZD)
Map07: ???
Map08: Doom 2 - Shawn's Got the Shotgun
Map09: Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Volcano and Lava Dome

Does anyone know where the rest come from? I never heard those other tracks before.

Well, thanks for suggesting Map05's possible music track. It does sound somewhat similar, but it's too different to be sure.

Thank you, kmxexii. Tango, you were so close as you guessed a Final Fantasy title. Erik Alm surely must be a huge Final Fantasy fan as he used some music from the series on his wads.

wow what the hell haha. I even opened the wad up and shortly after tried to find the song. damn my short term memory eh

Map01: Township theme from Breath of Fire II (in the wrong key)
Map02: "Culvert" from Breath of Fire
Map03: One of the boss themes from Breath of Fire II
Map05: Underworld map theme from Final Fantasy IV
Map07: "Decadence of God" from Breath of Fire II (in the wrong key)