Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dg93

Ultimate Doom Poster - Cop Pepper Spraying Demons

I agree. And the editong done to it was flawless. It obviously isn't some typical MS paint garbage.

What was this cop pepper spraying news? I have forgotten it already. and yes, its cool picture, watery demon eyes would be nice little touch to it also

Yeah that was the cop who pepper sprayed college students back in 2011.

doomguy93 said:

Yeah that was the cop who pepper sprayed college students back in 2011.

Okay thanks for reminding me of this incident

Flawless? Does the chain gun muzzle flash and bullet lines not count as flaws? It is funny though.

Clonehunter said:

This the first I'm hearing of this. I like it though.

Yeah that whole Occupy thing wasn't really a big deal.

Damn that's one powerful pepper spray, if it can penetrate a demon. Then again, I don't think some pepper spray would do anything to a creature that can walk on lava...

I never got why people thought the doom guy was holding 2 guns on the poster, one of his hands are clearly empty.

Doominator2 said:

I never got why people thought the doom guy was holding 2 guns on the poster, one of his hands are clearly empty.

This is the image of Doomguy holding two guns:

That shotty is so obviously added in as an afterthought, that Doomguy's grip on it is wrong: it's as if he's offering it to someone saying "C'mon and take it", rather than properly gripping it for combat. Or maybe Doomguy is just so badass, taunting his enemies by "offering" them his shotgun...

I like to think he just snatched it from a fallen shotgun guy, while fending off a buncha various monsters.

Quasar said:

Thank the mainstream media for successfully keeping you in the dark.

The mainstream media jumped on this for a really long time.

doomguy93 said:

The mainstream media jumped on this for a really long time.

Maybe long enough to describe the protesters as dirty hippies or rapists. I only remember getting actual meaningful coverage from places like "Democracy Now!" and independent websites.

Quasar said:

Maybe long enough to describe the protesters as dirty hippies or rapists. I only remember getting actual meaningful coverage from places like "Democracy Now!" and independent websites.

From what I remember, just about all news media and websites were on the side of the protesters. The cop also got fired.