Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aca

capitalism is fucked

why the fuck is j. alan berson from capital on sending me credit card sign up sheet when i am not even over 17? but this is actually good, 20,000$ credit line and a 0% intrductory purchase apr until november 2002

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

I'm glad this isn't another whiny post about why America should be Communist. If this is, it goes to my least favorite board here, the Religion & Politics board.

I get one of those in the mail every other day. I don't even pay attention to'em. I throw'em in the trash like every other piece of junk mail I get. I reccomend you do the same. Unless you really want a credit card that is.

(Just to piss off ZZ_Topper_X)

Yeah, capitalism IS fucked!

At some point we will all be made to realise that a society only built on the tenets of the free market is a fuckin' dystopy. But then it will be too late and we will only be left with the faint resemblances of society feebly covering the vast expanses of corporate barbary!

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

You whine and whine... but what are you gonna do about it? Move to Cuba.

ATTN THIS IS A POST ABOUT STUFF:

credit cards are for retards who like to eat theyre own feces, hey lets buy crap without money, and pay a percentage more, because im too much of a shit head to wait till i actually HAVE the money to go on a lame shopping spree

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

credit cards are for retards who like to eat theyre own feces, hey lets buy crap without money, and pay a percentage more, because im too much of a shit head to wait till i actually HAVE the money to go on a lame shopping spree

Bing!

ZZ_TOPPER_X said:

You whine and whine... but what are you gonna do about it? Move to Cuba.

you suck, dont diss cuba, they make good cigars, heh.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

I ain't got no beef with da stogies. Just Castro.

DiluteCo said:

Fine, just try and get a line of credit, which is extremely important when you want to say, mortgage a house, without having a credit card.

DiluteCo said:

Rubbish, buy what you want, pay the full balance at end of month = no charges, looks easy to me, where do you find this tenet difficult?

Hey, ZZ_Topper_X suddenly appears to be on my ignore list. I sure didn't put him there. If ZZ_Topper_X put me on his ignore list (which I would expect him to do) does this affect what threads I am shown.

Little Faith said:

Hey, ZZ_Topper_X suddenly appears to be on my ignore list. I sure didn't put him there. If ZZ_Topper_X put me on his ignore list (which I would expect him to do) does this affect what threads I am shown.

that's not what happened...

Little_Faith: Same happened to me. Weird.

I don't get something...why would a woman buy something that is on sale for 10% off with a credit card that has a 20% interest rate?

Little Faith said:

Should I go ask an Admin?

Eh... I'm wondering this myself :P

Little Faith said:

So it's happening to all of you?

Yeah, even me.

I guess I should just prune all his posts.

ZZ_Topper_X must be on everyone's ignore list, although I don't recall putting anyone on it.

Fodders is right, use your head with credit and it works for you. Let it get out of control and you might as well put your ___ in a vice and squeeze real tight.

For some reason the script was fucking up when i tried to ban him so I just deleted him. I guess that when people are deleted, they are auto-ignored by everyone.

BBG, the 20% is effective APR, annual percentage rate. That's what you'd pay if you kept the charge on your card for a year. And, that's what many people do, keep their card balance up, make small to minimum payments, and bleed interest continually. The Fodders approach is best, don't buy anything with credit card unless you can pay it off when the bill is due, first time. (Easier said than done, I learned the hard way long ago). Like Linguica said, a credit card is the number one way to start building a credit history so you can qualify for a hefty loan (mortgage).

Linguica said:

For some reason the script was fucking up when i tried to ban him so I just deleted him. I guess that when people are deleted, they are auto-ignored by everyone.

Yup same here.