Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FreddBoy

DOOM PSX Soundtrack WAD

Well, as the title says, I'm a big fan of the PSX TC for GZDOOM. However, I would like to use the soundtrack for other DOOM maps/mega WAD's, as its dark, foreboding sounds work very well within doom. But the music file supplied is in a .PAK3 format, and wont work with other mods.

Is there an available download for it anywhere? I tried searching for it last night, but I was mostly directed to a download link for the actual mod, or the original composers web page to purchase the HD versions of the tracks (which admittedly were awesome.) Or to some... dodgy looking links that were probable warez.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Will it hurt if I linked to my custom version with both PSX and D64 tunes WAD here?

Thanks to all who have contributed, I just hope they all work with DOOM II!
Mr Chris, wouldn't mind hearing that, as I have never played D64, so hearing the music might sway me into trying it out.

Mr. Chris said:

Will it hurt if I linked to my custom version with both PSX and D64 tunes WAD here?

Can you send me that as well, if that's cool with you?

I just want to adapt my own version of the PSXTCMUS wad to be listenable in non-PSX Doom. I replaced all the audio with Aubrey's high quality versions from his site, bonus tracks included.

Mr. Chris said:

Would you mind posting a public link? I think a lot of people would like to hear the D64 soundtrack with the vanilla maps