Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Little Faith

Getting to know you, part 4.

In summer I bath three times per day. In winter once per week, but I wash my hair everyday. I rarely remember to brush my teeth, but I haven't had a decay in years. I cut my hair every 6 months or so.

I bathe once a day, shave about once a week, wash my face and brush teeth at night before bed. I might not shower if I know I have no reason to go out that day.

Shower and wash my hair every night, brush teeth at least once a day, twice if I'm thinking about it, shave about once a week.

Shower - once per day
Shave - 2 - 3 times per week
Wash hair - see shower
Brush teeth - 1 - 2 per day
Cut hair - once per 6-8 weeks

Blah.

Showers - every morning on weekdays, once during the weekend
Teeth - Every morning, with Listerine
Shaving - Every morning with electric razor, once a week with a real razor
Deoderant - once or twice a day
Hair cut - every couple of months

I take a bath every day, brush my teeth when I remember it, shave every three days, and get a haircut if my hair starts to look too bushy.

Shower in the morning depending on the state of my hair (I sweat in my sleep or some shit), brush teeth while I'm at it, shave once every three days or so (I like stubble) shit one huge log once every three days, piss twice a day, fart hugely during sleep.

darknation said:

Shower in the morning depending on the state of my hair (I sweat in my sleep or some shit), brush teeth while I'm at it, shave once every three days or so (I like stubble) shit one huge log once every three days, piss twice a day, fart hugely during sleep.

increase the piss level to more like 6 a day, add sex once or twice a week, masturbation 2-3 times a week and yeah that's me too.

Oh, and some baths. I like long, deep, hot baths

I've got a big bladder.

And last time I took a long bath I melted my ass to the plastic bathmat and spent three hours picking out plastic from my ass/pubic hair.

I shower and bathe: 1-2 times a day (it's hot as fuck out here)
I brush my teeth: 2-3 times every day
I wash mah hair when I shower and bathe
I shave: every 3 days
I cut my hair: every 2-2.5 months, BUT I get da sides trimmed every 2 weeks.

And I use deodarant and cologne frequently.

Since i got married, my hand's been queuing up at the dole office.

the_Danarchist said:

Lightweight.

That figure often goes up beyond that. If my girl is at home or away, pissed at me or not in the mood or some other shit then it also increases.

When I was a bit younger it was dangerously higher. I never made 12 a day but some people claimed to have.

Here's the trip though, if I know we're gonna rumble I often knock one off a couple of hours before hand. This actually improves my sexual stamina and I carry on longer which is crucial given my current girl. Anyone else done this?

Yeah, it numb's your mister and takes longer to produce yer fuel. Dig?
I don't.

shower: atleast once in the morning and after sex. more if i'm going to meet people.
brush teeth: 2/day. more if i'm going to meet people
cut hair: when i'm up to it
hair removal wax on stomach, chest and penis: 1/2-3 weeks