Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

DeXiaZ said:

(video with broken final screen)

The final screen often breaks in ZDoom based ports if a wad uses complex DEHACKED trickery (changed enemy states and similar).

Rubilacxe said:

Generations: Playing Quake II as Doom - Part 13

Love this mod - the Doom guy's chunkiness totally reminds me of the hilarious "Chasm The Rift".

I recently discovered this fan-made Real Time Strategy game based on Doom - Doom Wars: UAC vs. Hell. I made a two part video showing off each faction:

New Videos:

Continuing my Strife playthrough with Wrath of Cronos

And I started a playthrough of Operation: Arctic Wolf, which seems to be considered as the best WolfenDoom mod of the lot.

The conclusion to my Let's Play of 1Monster.wad, as requested by BaronofStuff. I found this wad to be a mixed bag overall, with this final level being awkwardly gimmicky. And annoying.

I lol'd when you said that you have to finish the level quickly because of the vodoo-doll and then you started to talk faster xD

My latest videos:

Strife + Wrath of Cronos - Part 4

WolfenDoom - Operation: Arctic Wolf - Level 2

Generations - Part 16

Double post but there you go. I had another go at making a video. The audio here is better if not perfect, and I switched to a 16:9 resolution to keep it fullscreen. This is Map 06 from the Odessa series (Odessa_6).

I just realized that I had a recording about making the final map I did in 1024-style. Language is not English, sorry.

^Christmas has indeed come early ladies and gentlemen. That reminds me, I still have two Never_Again demos to watch that I downloaded recently and since I have posted, I might as well post a recent upload, which is a max on a 1994 level no doubt.

EDIT: Switcheroom is going back to the drawing board a bit, so this video contains the (now rejected) E1M1 map by doomkid92 of 'Phobos Spaceport' in the now not final release of Switcheroom.

Another max run from yours truly, and unfortunately, it's on a crap map again. It's one that doesn't place monsters in narrow corridors correctly, either! Wow. Anyway, you can get the original demo here.