Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

purist said:

@Woolie Wool: I like the use of lighting in your crate room pic.

Seconded.

TheSpazztikOne said:

In the middle of making a transforming slaughtermap.

First map made in a LONG time.

Hey cuz. Nice work so far.

Memfis: Oh man, I love that hud. It needs more love. I think the first time I ever saw it was either Dwango10 or some odd wad called CSKG_57B.WAD--Though it also had blue numbers.

I don't see what there's to love about that HUD, it appears to use the same weird chromey graphic many times and stretch out differently each time. :P

Avoozl said:

I don't see what there's to love about that HUD, it appears to use the same weird chromey graphic many times and stretch out differently each time. :P

Call me a nostalgic bastard then, but I still love it. :P

Yeah, that's the "main" HUD from 1994. :) I started making some 1994-inspired maps after playing heroes.wad again, of course also including songs like Axel F, Michael Jackson stuff, etc xd. It's very fun to make such maps, feels so free.

TNS Randomiser often produces monsters that are just too big for their own platforms...Dedicated to Maes.

What? A DOOM based game with progressing story? Shush, Marny.
__

@ WW: Classical. Tell me when available!

Yes, my new level set has treasure and a score system so there are sprites from the beta and the alphas for score items.

Oh, ok then.

Also, Marnetmar has the whole Doom 3 PDA conversations thing going on. Will there be much reading of security codes and what not involved?

-

May as well contribute a shot, here is the deliberately odd MAP31:

Make a 90's style map and detail it like the other maps in the wad, easier said than done.

With work on E1M5 and E1M2 done, I'm starting E1M1. This will be the very first thing the player sees upon starting the episode. The traditional courtyard with nukage and blue armor will be visible through the window but that part hasn't been added yet so it's just a blank sky for now.