Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

Autistic Boy Wants To Be Friends With His Tormentors

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/autistic-md-boy-says-he-wants-to-resume-relationship-with-girls-accused-of-abusing-him/2014/04/20/21551f20-c266-11e3-bcec-b71ee10e9bc3_story.html

Notice how it said he sat alone in the lunchroom at the end. I think a mainstream school is not the correct setting for him. IMO many cases of autism are more severe than people think - but it is a spectrum so it really depends on the person.

But to think this guy will be living on his own is a scary thought. To think of the fact he wants to be friends with people who tried to KILL him? There's a ton of those people in the cold, real world.

P.S: I know I have an unintentional bad habit of making shitty threads and am cautious about what I post (which is why I'm only a Forum Regular despite being on here for 9 years) so if this thread is not appropriate please let me know. I have no intentions of trolling Doomworld.

I hope people don't actually think he's being noble by forgiving them. I mean, forgive and forget is great. But the kid's clearly desperate to be friends with her. You are not friends with a person who repeatedly tries to kill you. Like, actually try to murder you multiple times.

I can see why the kid would want to be friends with them. He was alone in the cafeteria and not a single soul was interacting with him. Those two girls were the only people giving him any kind of interaction so to him, they are good people and "friends" despite the fact they tried to kill him multiple times.

honestly, i can't see the situation ever improving. the kid does not belong in that school unless he is able to graduate with no friends (and a lot of people are). the other kids do not and should not be friends with him unless they want to be his friends; that is not fair to the other kids and friendships will not work out unless they are mutual.

but still, being able to make friends is critical to getting and keeping a job (usually). what do you guys think should happen to this kid? should he stay in that school? should the girls be charged?

I think the boy should be moved to another school, and I also think the girls should be sent to a Russian gulag or something as an example as to what hate crimes will get you.

Heh, sounds like some hardcore sado-masochism here. I hope he makes it alive when they grow out of it. We don't want dead and jailed people. Too bad he can't just beat them to near death (and rape them a little) because we know who'll be prosecuted then, autistic or not :(

The text is too long, can a kind soul list the atrocities committed, here?

Read a bit: hahaha 80 years in prison? GG girl :P You'll get to live as a sweet OOLD lady next time :P

printz said:

Read a bit: hahaha 80 years in prison? GG girl :P You'll get to live as a sweet OOLD lady next time :P

She'll get out of it. They always do.

printz said:

Heh, sounds like some hardcore sado-masochism here. I hope he makes it alive when they grow out of it. We don't want dead and jailed people. Too bad he can't just beat them to near death (and rape them a little) because we know who'll be prosecuted then, autistic or not :(

The text is too long, can a kind soul list the atrocities committed, here?

Are you saying that we Autistic Master Race do not have right to kill anyone we please? What kind of world we live in? I know better who deserve to live and who does not and stupid goverments should not try to stop me!

I can see why the kid would want to be friends with them.

I think what zap was getting at (and if he isn't, that's my take on it anyway) is, the boy wants to get laid. The article downplays that part to sell us the usual mentally handicapped good guy victim of evil bully villains picture.

Which doesn't make what these girls did right, but the situation is not anywhere as black and white as some people want it to be. On one hand, you've got three teens, who lack maturity and may all have mental illnesses. On the other hand, you've got a bunch of adults who exploit and twist the story for personal gain; journalists to get more eyeballs and ad revenue, bystanders to get out their pitches and forks and revel in the common hatred of a defenseless target they feel morally liable to despise, bully and threaten.

Autistic kid, which is the trendy condition to have nowadays. Highschool white girls, capitalizing on widespread misogynism (especially so as it's more and more suppressed in the public sphere, so when people feel they finally get to fire away, they unload both barrels at once), pent-up anger over people's own experiences of being rejected, and some always politically correct anti-white racism. And the one we see is a blonde girl to boot!

You could not make up a "better" story.

Phml said:

I think what zap was getting at (and if he isn't, that's my take on it anyway) is, the boy wants to get laid. The article downplays that part to sell us the usual mentally handicapped good guy victim of evil bully villains picture.

Which doesn't make what these girls did right, but the situation is not anywhere as black and white as some people want it to be. On one hand, you've got three teens, who lack maturity and may all have mental illnesses. On the other hand, you've got a bunch of adults who exploit and twist the story for personal gain; journalists to get more eyeballs and ad revenue, bystanders to get out their pitches and forks and revel in the common hatred of a defenseless target they feel morally liable to despise, bully and threaten.

Autistic kid, which is the trendy condition to have nowadays. Highschool white girls, capitalizing on widespread misogynism (especially so as it's more and more suppressed in the public sphere, so when people feel they finally get to fire away, they unload both barrels at once), pent-up anger over people's own experiences of being rejected, and some always politically correct anti-white racism. And the one we see is a blonde girl to boot!

You could not make up a "better" story.

I agree with you - they did mention in the article that the kid considered the younger girl his "girlfriend". She pled guilty to the charges already - will probably end up as a sex offender for life due to the act with the dog.

I'd say there is nothing "trendy" about having autism unless it also comes bundled with a high IQ - in which case it is trendy. But the average IQ for someone with autism is below-average to average. Only about 15% of people with autism are fully employed so yeah.

Sokoro said:

Are you saying that we Autistic Master Race do not have right to kill anyone we please? What kind of world we live in? I know better who deserve to live and who does not and stupid goverments should not try to stop me!

No, I'm saying that if you fulfill your revenge with drastic results, it's likely for you to be on the short end of justice. But I am not a lawyer so take this with a grain of salt.

But.. but.. Judge Dredd just flags someone guilty and kill them... Why cant I do the same? You know how great it is when they just lie down on a floor, not talking, not getting in your way, not observing you, not having any opinions, just silence... and then the blood starts to flow around, like a chocolate on a cake.

I did not actually kill anyone, this just is from what I saw in movies/games.

Also, I roughtly read the article in OP.. and I must say that the mugshot of the girl is ugly, she have such small eyes and somehow close to each other. I am not sure why would that fellow autist want her, it certainly could not be because of her personaly right? :p

Sokoro said:

But.. but.. Judge Dredd just flags someone guilty and kill them... Why cant I do the same? You know how great it is when they just lie down on a floor, not talking, not getting in your way, not observing you, not having any opinions, just silence... and then the blood starts to flow around, like a chocolate on a cake.

I did not actually kill anyone, this just is from what I saw in movies/games.

Also, I roughtly read the article in OP.. and I must say that the mugshot of the girl is ugly, she have such small eyes and somehow close to each other. I am not sure why would that fellow autist want her, it certainly could not be because of her personaly right? :p

the kid considered the older one a friend but it was the younger one he called a "girlfriend". the younger ones picture is not shown; she might not look as deformed as the older one. mugshots are almost never pretty btw.

After looking through that story, all I can say is that when I think humanity can't get any lower, it does.

Phml said:

Basically yeah. Or at least an extreme version of friendzone. Not that I'm defending her or anything. But it's probably going to end up where he gets famous, does the interview circuit, and is painted as a saint. He's desperate, I feel bad for him, but he shouldn't play it off as being a good guy.

zap610 said:

Basically yeah. Or at least an extreme version of friendzone. Not that I'm defending her or anything. But it's probably going to end up where he gets famous, does the interview circuit, and is painted as a saint. He's desperate, I feel bad for him, but he shouldn't play it off as being a good guy.

it's not really about being a good guy or a bad guy. he's neither. rather, he's a real unlucky kid who was born with high functioning autism which is some of the most disabling shit one can be born with while looking normal at the same time. it is a spectrum, so some people don't have it that bad, but most people who have it are pretty impaired:

odds of being employed are 15%. on average, autistic people make $8.12 an hour with many making below minimum. only about 33% of people in this group have ever worked.
odds of getting married are 4%.
the vast majority live in supervised living or with family; it is extremely rare to see such a person living independently.

Pure Hellspawn said:

(...)

odds of being employed are 15%. on average, autistic people make $8.12 an hour with many making below minimum. only about 33% of people in this group have ever worked.
odds of getting married are 4%.

I do not actully work, I get pension, but if I would have avarage job with 20 working days 8 hours each, then I get 3$ per hour. I do not live in USA, but I still think it is pretty low.
How am I supposed to travel over the world and enjoy life like a milionare with such small income?

Odds of getting married are 4% ? That is another number that troubles me. I want to get every woman I get my eye on! This means that chances of getting all of them are even lower. Not funny!

Sokoro said:

I do not actully work, I get pension, but if I would have avarage job with 20 working days 8 hours each, then I get 3$ per hour. I do not live in USA, but I still think it is pretty low.

Where do you live? Romania?

How am I supposed to travel over the world and enjoy life like a milionare with such small income?

You don't. Most people don't. Besides, most people end up traveling to Europe. You're halfway there.

Odds of getting married are 4% ? That is another number that troubles me. I want to get every woman I get my eye on! This means that chances of getting all of them are even lower. Not funny!

Do you like Sonic the Hedgehog? If not, your likelihood skyrockets to a 5% chance of finding your heart-sweet.

Doominator2 said:

Those girls should be deported to Africa

Or just bus them to Detroit.

*wistl-slide*

Or if we're talking a Muslim country, Sweden.

*badum-tish*

Doominator2 said:

Those girls should be deported to Africa and used as slaves.

Or you could just shoot them with a gun, one bullet cost a lot of less money then deporting someone. Also keeping slaves cost money too, they need to eat and drink to function.

Most importantly, slavery is wrong.
All slavers should be killed, they are not human beings, they are malfunctionating parts of this society and should be removed. Then you could use their body parts to feed starving people, so that something good comes out of them.

So suddenly you would have lot of death and cannibalism, this does not really sound like a road to a better world.

Sokoro said:

Or you could just shoot them with a gun, one bullet cost a lot of less money then deporting someone. Also keeping slaves cost money too, they need to eat and drink to function.

Most importantly, slavery is wrong.
All slavers should be killed, they are not human beings, they are malfunctionating parts of this society and should be removed. Then you could use their body parts to feed starving people, so that something good comes out of them.

So suddenly you would have lot of death and cannibalism, this does not really sound like a road to a better world.

the girls (primarily older one) should be incarcerated for many years, but not killed. their crime is not heinous enough to warrant the death penalty.