Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

Autistic Boy Wants To Be Friends With His Tormentors

Non-human creatures are getting on my nerves, don't they have any instinct or something? Things like this always mean that you should not get even near him.

Sokoro said:

Or you could just shoot them with a gun, one bullet cost a lot of less money then deporting someone. Also keeping slaves cost money too, they need to eat and drink to function.

Most importantly, slavery is wrong.
All slavers should be killed, they are not human beings, they are malfunctionating parts of this society and should be removed. Then you could use their body parts to feed starving people, so that something good comes out of them.

So suddenly you would have lot of death and cannibalism, this does not really sound like a road to a better world.

Your attempts at absurdest humor comes off creepy.

doomgargoyle said:

From the article:

"Some have high IQ and can talk for hours on topics that interest them."

Hmmm, like John Carmack on every Quakecon?

emphasis on "some". i've gone to special-needs junior and senior high, and i've never, ever met someone that fits into that kind of stereotypical behaviour.

Doomhuntress said:

emphasis on "some". i've gone to special-needs junior and senior high, and i've never, ever met someone that fits into that kind of stereotypical behaviour.

agreed. the average IQ is lower than standard population. but there are indeed a few geniuses with autism. about 10% of the autistic population is savants meaning they can do some remarkable abilities (photographic memory for instance)

all-in-all: autism is truly disabling UNLESS one is a genius or is a savant in which case it may be a gift since the person will obsess over their interests. think nikola tesla, isaac newton (possibly) here.

people who have autism that ARE able to make it on on their own deserve a lot of credit since that entails overcoming a ton of obstacles. it is still very rare to see someone live on their own with autism.

Funny I'm posting in this thread after posting in the "are aliens real?" thread. Why? The girls mugshot makes her look like a fucking Grey.

Also, I don't really think it's logical to be friends with people that fuck you over like that. The kid is retarded and probably only wants to forgive them because he thinks their hot, and just feverishly masturbates to them in the school bathroom like most unfortunate people in his condition do. Now, does that speak to all people with autism? Certainly not, but after reading this story, it's fucking stupid to think this is just "oh so commendable". He's a fucking retard, no offense. He more than likely has no clue why the fuck this is even in the news.

Gez said:

Autistic boy displays poor social acumen, news at 11

Pretty much the tl;dr version of everything I just said.

Sokoro said:

Or you could just shoot them with a gun, one bullet cost a lot of less money then deporting someone. Also keeping slaves cost money too, they need to eat and drink to function.

Most importantly, slavery is wrong.
All slavers should be killed, they are not human beings, they are malfunctionating parts of this society and should be removed. Then you could use their body parts to feed starving people, so that something good comes out of them.

So suddenly you would have lot of death and cannibalism, this does not really sound like a road to a better world.

You are a demented Internet Forum Reply Generator.

StevieCybernetik said:

Funny I'm posting in this thread after posting in the "are aliens real?" thread. Why? The girls mugshot makes her look like a fucking Grey.

Also, I don't really think it's logical to be friends with people that fuck you over like that. The kid is retarded and probably only wants to forgive them because he thinks their hot, and just feverishly masturbates to them in the school bathroom like most unfortunate people in his condition do. Now, does that speak to all people with autism? Certainly not, but after reading this story, it's fucking stupid to think this is just "oh so commendable". He's a fucking retard, no offense. He more than likely has no clue why the fuck this is even in the news.

Pretty much the tl;dr version of everything I just said.

Couldn't have said it any better. This kid is way too impaired - and he needs to go to a different school.
How in the fuck is he going to live in normal society? How in the fuck is he going to get a job? It reminds of me this dude: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1077808/How-Muslim-convert-set-bombs-error-open-toilet-door.html

Clonehunter said:

You are a demented Internet Forum Reply Generator.

"Demented Internet Forum Reply Generator" There goes an idea for my custom title!

Pure Hellspawn said:

agreed. the average IQ is lower than standard population. but there are indeed a few geniuses with autism. about 10% of the autistic population is savants meaning they can do some remarkable abilities (photographic memory for instance)

all-in-all: autism is truly disabling UNLESS one is a genius or is a savant in which case it may be a gift since the person will obsess over their interests. think nikola tesla, isaac newton (possibly) here.

people who have autism that ARE able to make it on on their own deserve a lot of credit since that entails overcoming a ton of obstacles. it is still very rare to see someone live on their own with autism.

I like you!
You got some enlightened opinions about autism.
Most of people here just say things like "everything is an autism these days" or "aspergers are just excuse for bad behavior"
At least someone who understands the troubles of autism.
It is indeed true that some of us have bad behavior, but whenever it is on purpose or not, it still does not mean that we are disorder-free.

Sokoro said:

I like you!
You got some enlightened opinions about autism.
Most of people here just say things like "everything is an autism these days" or "aspergers are just excuse for bad behavior"
At least someone who understands the troubles of autism.
It is indeed true that some of us have bad behavior, but whenever it is on purpose or not, it still does not mean that we are disorder-free.

the same could be said about antisocial personality disorder. just look at what it got this older girl - most likely she'll have a felony and have to register for sex offenders registry along with some jail time.

essentially, what having a "disorder" means is that one's brain is fucked up. reality is perceived differently. both autism and aspergers are some of the more severe disorders which is why this was newsworthy.

UPDATE: Younger girl sentenced to juvie. She'll be out when she is 21 she rehabilitates. I personally think this is harsh as she was most likely the accomplice but it is just.

Sokoro said:

Are you saying that we Autistic Master Race do not have right to kill anyone we please? What kind of world we live in? I know better who deserve to live and who does not and stupid goverments should not try to stop me!

I honestly can't tell what it is you're going for here. Obviously satire(I think), but of what?

Phml said:

Autistic kid, which is the trendy condition to have nowadays.

Anybody who truly thinks the Autistic spectrum is 'trendy', or would be cool to have, should try fucking living and coping with it. I guarantee their opinion on how 'cool' it is would change drastically, once they realized they had difficulty connecting with other people on even a basic level, or getting others to be the least bit interested in hanging out with them.

Caffeine Freak said:

Anybody who truly thinks the Autistic spectrum is 'trendy', or would be cool to have, should try fucking living and coping with it. I guarantee their opinion on how 'cool' it is would change drastically, once they realized they had difficulty connecting with other people on even a basic level, or getting others to be the least bit interested in hanging out with them.

On one note, people with autism are 28x more likely to kill themselves or attempt to do so. No, really.

There are people however who are proud of their autism, namely, the Neurodiversity movement.