Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Facial hair

So I was wondering, how many of you guys sport a good old-fashioned beard? If not, are you clean shaven, or do you sport some other kind of facial hair, such as a goatee or a Fu Man Chu? Also, can you grow a full beard, or does it come in patchy in spots? Mine is patchy as hell on the sides; no sideburns for me. But I can grow the hell out of a 'stache and goatee.

Just... normal facial hair. Is there a name for general scruffiness?

I've always wanted to have just a plain mustache sort of like John Mullins from soldier of fortune(It's the only example I could think of from the top of my head) but every time I go over to my mothers she freaks out and forces me to shave,so i'm kind of getting use to my naked face.

I have some neck hair I just can't get rid of with my machine, and it's not helped by a little mole that's there with more hair coming out of it.

I prefer to shave my face as often as I get. It makes me look younger, and I can't stand bearded men so I don't want to be one. Bearded guys tend to be introverted and antagonistic bastards. There's something about that thick layer of hair covering their facial expressions, that makes them hard to understand and unpredictable.

And yeah, moustaches make you look older and old-fashioned but you probably already know that and it's a cliche to say.

Yeah, I've got a beard, mostly out of laziness... Eh, I prefer no beard, though, 'cause beards are kinda itchy. Besides, while my beard hair is relatively thick, being blond, it sort of camoflages in with my face. Not that it's not obvious, but it doesn't really stand out, either, in my opinion.

I grow some stubble every now and again. Gotta stay clean shaven for work though.

Shaving is more work than it's worth. I've had a van dyke for most of my adult life. I've grown a full beard in the past, though.

I have about a week's worth of beard on my face at the moment. My ex hated facial hair so, for a long time, I tried to keep things as clean as possible.

i just tend to have a stubble or something thats shaven in form and then it grows out of form... i think men are men, and men should not hate that which says 'i am a man.'

If I ever try to grow out my facial hair, it winds up having that patchy, backwoods look that I'm very keen on avoiding altogether. Basically I shave once a week... Besides, I think I'd look kinda stupid sporting any. Don't have the look for it.

yukib1t said:

I had a goatee and mustache back when I was living as a dude. It was absurdly easy for me to grow a full, non-patchy beard, but I never did.

I would give up my dick and balls to grow a full, thick beard.

I always feel really exposed without a beard. Plus, mine grows out so fast that I don't really have an option not to wear one unless I want to shave every day. Which I do not.

FireFish said:

i think men are men, and men should not hate that which says 'i am a man.'

You get an awkward public boner! And you get an awkward public boner! Everyone gets an awkward public boner! Wear 'em proudly.

I sport Hitler style mustachios as part of my allegiance to the true god Satan, not that fag wanker false god, God.

Im clean shaven because I can't grow a decent mustach nor a beard. I barely can grow a mustache and something on the chin.

Lately I normally have a chin beard with either a half goatee or if I'm lazy a full goatee and a partial stubble along with it.

I wish shaving wasn't such a chore.

I get lots of stubble after 3/4 days, bit I clean shave not for myself, but my fiancee likes me smooth. Also, my work gear pulls like fuck on stubble, so I stay clean for that reason too.

I have a trimmed beard and 'stache going on. Sideburns sorta connect to the beard along the jawline. Nothing fancy.

Beard of some sort at all times. Hate the feeling of a fully shaved face, and hate the itching right after it even more. Too much hair though is too itchy thus I never have too big of a beard. I would go mad from the itching.

I have some long sideburns. Elsewhere shaven. The areas between the chin and the sideburns just don't want to get enough hair.

I like clean look because if I dont shave I look like robinson crusoe in 4 days. Shaved skin also feels much better than tingly beard

Right now I have a goatee and a mustache going on. Unfortunately, I can't get them to connect yet, but it still looks pretty decent. They need a good trim though. I also have sideburns, too, that are pretty trimmed right now. Goes down to the base of my jaw. Last time I shaved was Easter last Sunday, so it's all grown a weeks worth now, but that isn't saying much considering it doesn't grow very quickly. It takes about 2 to 3 days before any growth is really noticed. I would like to grow a full beard at some point, but I'm doubtful, as I haven't seen any significant growth (filling in?) for a couple years now.