Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

white hoods

everybody has one in their family, excpet in my case almost the whole lot is bad.
anyway here are 2 amuseing stories that anger me and should anger you aswell.
story the first. for my graduation party i invited my girlfriend. my grandparents never met her and so asked her name. i answer her name Terynn, and here is their Fucked responce. "I bet she's black, that sounds like a black name!" well to tell u she is not black, though i have dated a black girl before.
story the second. today i arrived at their home in northern ohio. my grandpa was looking at my second cousin, who is only 3. my cousine was planing guess what is in my hand. my grandpa was like "eny, miny, moe catch a nigger by his toe..." WTF!? are they trying to teach this child. i about slapped him forthat remark.
story the third, a few years ago i came up for a visit and noticed a walking stick. on the stick was carved a nazi style swastika, gotta say i was a bit pissed and disturbed by that.

Old people frequently, but not all the time, tend to suck.
They refer to me as a whippersnapper, and I refer to them as old codgers, which frankly some of them are.
Sorry if I made you angry fod :)

Well my grand-parents are rather ok, especially my grand-father when he start to elaborate on how the water whent in his shoe when he was going to fish back in his days and the way he was dressed depending on the temperature and blahblahblahblah. Think like the old people in the Simpsons when they are telling a very long story for no reason about their life that doesn't have any point. But my grand-parents aren't nazis, at least I think not...

Heh. I have a semi-racist friend. I also have a friend who's bigoted against gays.

*shrugs*

My grandparents are actually okay. They tend to babble sometimes about stupid crap, but other than that they aren't bad.

You can click my sig and read my journal entry jigaboo five to get my distinct opinion on old racists. =)

Shit... mah ladies' mother is cuban, and da bitch is racist against black peeps, and puerto ricans (unless they is preppy and shit), and I swear to god, dat da bitch should have been born white... cuz all she seems to like are white people, and italians. And if you saw da bitches house, you would DEFINATELY know why I say dat!

You can click my sig and read my journal entry jigaboo five to get my distinct opinion on old racists. =)

HEH! I was just about to say, wait till deadnail sees dis fuckin thread! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm told that my great-great-grandmother, on her deathbed, finally forgave my grandmother for not being Aryan enough. :|

My grandfather walked in the civil rights marches n' stuff. Him and my mom even met Martin Luther King Jr.'s wife one time when my mom was a little girl. Cool beans.

My grandfather is racist, but its funny because he's an utter retard. One time there was an Egyptian guy on TV and he started making "Jew Boy" comments..

This is the same guy that walked in while I was using my computer and commented on the "good reception" of the monitor.

In my family the racist pig is actually the youngest of my cousins. He makes remarks about killing black people now and then (though I still think he is much too sane to be doing such a thing. At least for fear of a life in prison). He also supports Danish Peoples Party (Dansk Folkeparti). Luckily he haven't heard about the Danish Association (Den Danske Forening).

The funny thing is that he is one of the most intelligent people of my family and his mother is one of the least bigoted (about anything) people I know.

You cannot blame the errant grandparent, it's only the product of massive social and government propoganda, stuff rammed down your throat as a child sticks, and the eenie meenie rhyme is very common , even here in England, byt he same token you can't blame older people that smoke, in our day, every advert said "Smoking is good for you". Girls that had babies when they were not married where whores, the babies were bastards, wanking made you insane, ok maybe that one was right :)

You know, you're all just as bad. You're prejudice towards racists, which is the thing you don't like them for. So basically you all contradict your arguments so you all suck

Ralphis said:

You know, you're all just as bad. You're prejudice towards racists, which is the thing you don't like them for. So basically you all contradict your arguments so you all suck

No Ralphis, YOU suck.

Ralphis said:

Everybody hop on the circular logic train! WEEE!!!

/me hops on the train
/me realizes it'll go nowhere and hops off
/me watches as train explodes and Ralphis is caught on fire

Funnily enough (almost), i kinda got the reverse situation with my family. Listen here :

My grandad (60 at the time) was out drinking with his son (my uncle, 30-ish at the time). A black guy apparantly came into the pub, and sat down for a pint and a gab with his mates. So what does my uncle do?? Starts calling the guy a 'fucking nigger', and a whole host of other things that i'm sure can be left to imagination.
So anyway, my grandad steps in, asks his son what the FUCK he thinks he's doing. Uncle goes for black guy with the intent of pounding him into the floor. Grandad tries to stop uncle... and uncle spins round, smashes grandad in the face and breaks his nose. Uncle is ejected from the bar.

Nice bloke, eh? I'm ashamed to have the fucker in the family.

Heh, my grandpa just hates everyone. Race or religeon has nothing to do with it. You'll find pretty quick he isn't racist though, as the first thing you say about someone being racist he starts into the nazis. Can't blame the guy though, the fuckers kicked him and his family off their farm in Holland but Grandpa being the stubborn bastard he is decided to not go quietly. Unfortunatly that was not the smart thing to do as he spent the next little while in a concentration camp where they fucked him over pretty good. After they let him out they all fled to Canada.

Heh, while he was locked up the rest of the family would steal supplies meant for the Nazis and destroy them. Also not the smart thing to do but damn cool.... problem is everyone is that oldschool dutch which means everyone is an asshole. :p

Spike said:

Funnily enough (almost), i kinda got the reverse situation with my family. Listen here :

My grandad (60 at the time) was out drinking with his son (my uncle, 30-ish at the time). A black guy apparantly came into the pub, and sat down for a pint and a gab with his mates. So what does my uncle do?? Starts calling the guy a 'fucking nigger', and a whole host of other things that i'm sure can be left to imagination.
So anyway, my grandad steps in, asks his son what the FUCK he thinks he's doing. Uncle goes for black guy with the intent of pounding him into the floor. Grandad tries to stop uncle... and uncle spins round, smashes grandad in the face and breaks his nose. Uncle is ejected from the bar.

Nice bloke, eh? I'm ashamed to have the fucker in the family.

I know I would be if I had such a c**ks****r in my family. Punch his ol' dad, did he?
Hm, I don't know of any definitive rascists in my family, so I don't have to walk about being ashamed of some moron in my family.

For every basket of nice eggs, there always be one stinky rotton one.

Anyway, my uncle's having a vasectomy reversal op soon. i hope they slip and slice his knackers off.

Little Faith said:

I feel righteous. I am a misanthrope.

A misanthropic anthropoid/With nothing to say...

Ralph:

Ralph has point, people are prejudice towards racists: not all racists are nazis/fascists. When we hear the word racist we think of a scary-looking creep, but as this thread illustrates racists can be found anywhere (even your own family!)in all shapes and sizes . Some can even be friendly. Don`t get me wrong, I`m not saying this makes it all right to be far right; it`s wrong to right! But you don`t have to hate someone, because you don`t agree with him/her. As long as he/she isn`t hurting anyone we should tolerate each other (but with our eyes open!).

There is something Ralph overlooked though:
You choose to be a racist, you do not choose to be black/white/yellow/red/male/female/blah blah...
So being prejudice towards racists is not as bad as towards race.
We can sleep well: we don`t suck.

"You suck" is Ralph's goddamn mantra...there's a reason why I added him to my ignore list.
When he dies, he oughta have the words "You suck" on his friggin' gravestone :-P