Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

white hoods

You only blocked me because you can't handle my unlimited ammount of leetness. I'm proud I have the power to make people like you ignore me. It shows that you're weak and can't tolerate anything you pitiful waste of skin.

Hang on - by tolerating and ignoring you, he's showing that he doesn't give a toss what you say, and gets on with what he's doing.

Ralphis said:

You only blocked me because you can't handle my unlimited ammount of leetness. I'm proud I have the power to make people like you ignore me. It shows that you're weak and can't tolerate anything you pitiful waste of skin.

I'm quoting that just so you have to read it. Heh...okay, now I'm just being retarded. I NEED FOOD. Yeah, thats it. I havn't eaten all day. Ow, my head.

My grandson (4) was going for his haircut on Saturday, and I told him to get a Beckham haircut

as a joke, seems when in the chair he insisted , and got one :) I am not his mom's favourite person at the moment :)

Linguica said:

Oh, those wacky old people. If it's any consolation, they'll all be dead soon.

roflmao! Anyway, sephiroth, your grampa is a nut, but don't hold that against him. As soon as he starts KILLING people, then you should be worried.

fodders said:

My grandson (4) was going for his haircut on Saturday, and I told him to get a Beckham haircut
as a joke, seems when in the chair he insisted , and got one :) I am not his mom's favourite person at the moment :)

What's wrong with a Beckham haircut?

What's wrong is when he visits he won't wear headphones while on computer now as "it will spoil my hair grandad", so it's bellowing out of the hi-fi instead :)

fodders said:

What's wrong is when he visits he won't wear headphones while on computer now as "it will spoil my hair grandad", so it's bellowing out of the hi-fi instead :)

Well, he'll just need some headphones that don't spoil his hair then :-)
Or it's a matter of how he wears them.

Tried putting them on him with the headband bit to the back , no deal, damn stroppy 4 year olds!
Also tried to lure him off with idea to watch Harry Potter vid, but no avail :( He bin playing Spiderman game all day

That guy looks exactly like this dude I used to go to school with. Weird.