Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Story

we could always...uh...ban all the users who post stories! mwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahshashas

This is good! I always was going to post doom stories but I thought the general forum was a dumb way to do it. Actually, I probably wasn't going to post stories, just ads for them on another site, 'cause all my stories are at least 10 pages long and I'd rather not type them all out here. Oh, well.

Hey, F*CK YOU BUDDY!! I enjoy writing short stories and I am GLAD we now have this!!
One question, though: What took you so long, Ling?

To Archvile46: That sucks, man. A 100 page doom fic? If you had finished it and put it on the net I would have read it, I can't exactly see anything in doom stretched to 100 pages, which is prolly why I don't try to find the doom novels and read them.

To Doomboy: Use a quote or specify who you're talking to. I know it sucks you can't reply to individual threads, but no reason to fuck somebody w/o telling who (although common sense tells me its av46 or ralphis.)

*AV46: Are you gay or something??? Cuz that's the only reason I could think of for you wanting to f**k me.*
If I were gay, I would be off talking to ralphis or somebody like that. So, no I am by no meanss gay, in any sense of the word.

Heheh, great. Now I know where I have to go when I'm bored.

Now we need a flamewars forum Ling ;)

We definately need a forum for flaiming. Need to flame someone? Just go to the Flaming Forum and unleash hell on the bastard :)

Once upon a time Linguica made a fan fiction forum. The end.

Cool. Thanks for setting this up. BTW, I like the new forums.

If we had a flamewars section, everyone would be flamed, everone would get mad, and eventually, everyone would leave.