Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Why do you peole obbses about Kat

who the hell is Kat?! what does the bitch have to do with doom? i have never hear/seen this Kat u speak of, is it that cat that is always in heat outside my moms windows? Is it the name of that sexy imp in the corner of E2M2 or one of those fat mancubii in map07?

who the hell is Kat?! what does the bitch have to do with doom? i have never hear/seen this Kat u speak of, is it that cat that is always in heat outside my moms windows? Is it the name of that sexy imp in the corner of E2M2 or one of those fat mancubii in map07?

Katarhyne, one of the only female doomers. Posts here every now and then.

...not me of course cause I have a GF that gives me REAL se><0r.So HA!I like her as a fellow DOOMER/gun nut.

Ive talked to her on AIM she is 19 but she looks 13 just like how Shotgun Bill looks like a piece of mutilated turkey.

Yeah, she really is 18-19 but she has Turner's Syndrome where she gets older but her body doesn't.
Let's not insult kat here, 'cause she burn the forums down.

[b]YES!!!! VERY COOL!!!! COOL COOL COOL COOL!!!!!!!!!!!1111[b]

Fnord.

YES!!!! VERY COOL!!!! COOL COOL COOL COOL!!!!!!!!!!!1111[b]

Fnord.

What nice bold usage.

YES!!!! VERY COOL!!!! COOL COOL COOL COOL!!!!!!!!!!!1111[b]

Fnord.

What nice bold usage.

How nice of you to notice
Fnord

Lemme see.

Choice #1:
Yeah, people (or at least I) want more females on the internet and into some things like this - then we feel the playing field is more equalized (and not to mention that we like talking to girls so...).

Choice #2:
Hell yeah, at least she's the only girl we've seen with any popularity here (meaning she's the only one we know for sure is a girl... not that we have actual proof tho [that one photo was nice tho - uh, you didnt hear that]).

Choice #3:
Not really, I've never been out on a date, never been kissed, never been F&*$#@, you get the picture. I do a good job of keeping by sex drive under suppression, you see, im 19 now, so technicially I've already reached the peak of my sex drive and am going down.

Choice #4:
Umm, no. It has to be human, and be free of sexual disease (ntm: must look appealing and not have extraneous negative behavior modifiers).

Choice #5:
Uh, kinda. Get a gallon-sized ziploc bag, fill it to aobut 1/5 capacity with hot water (or warm water, about 100 degrees F). Put lube down the center of one side (verticially), and fold the bag in on that same area of lube... what does this resemble (and feel like)?

It doesn't have a pulse...

Seems like you people are really loosing shape here. It's NOT unmoderated as you might thing. Admins can ban you for such repulsive behavior.

well, it's kinda simple...

in a big community where only a few specimens of the opposite sex exists, tension appear.
and, btw, we are a big community of men, and she is a girl.
boys-girls , boys-girls....am I getting through here ?

bahh...forget it..

I get it at least...MAGA 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!