Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ChaosOverlord

sup with wintex

i downloaded gothictx.wad for the gothic textures to use on my map... i understand about patches, but what if I just want those patches to be solid textures.... do i have to manually set each one into a texture? if so that sucks... to me.. wintex sucks... i just don't get it.. and the help file sucks... but oh well...

Wintes is the easiest to use in my opinion. If u dont wanna do the texture thing, gimme da patch and i'll do it for u. Gimme ur e-mail if ur interested.

okay, now this is messed up... i imported the textures of gothictx.wad to my wad, by "merging" the two wads... anyway... now alot of the original textures are gone and i am getting big times errors in wad author... fuck those extra textures, i just want to get my original ones back.. how do i default the wads textures back to normal?

Guest Fanatic

Click the WAD you want back to normal in the "PWAD To Examine or Modify" window, then click "Restore PWAD".

umm... that didn't work either... please tell me i didn't screw myself over... all the hours i've already dedicated to that level and now this?!? this sucks...

thank you, it actually made a lot of sense... i understand it now, and now i can finally import some new textures to my level... thanks all...