Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fredrik

Zaldron

The first thing I thought when the game ended was "I wonder if Fredrik is going to make fun of Zaldron..."

Man, I'm so happy we actually succeded to traumatize you like this, people. Even after all these years.

Zaldron said:

Man, I'm so happy we actually succeded to traumatize you like this, people. Even after all these years.

Amusing.
/Me sits back and quietly watches the hatred between nations grow because of a silly game

Footie : men chasing balls like only dogs can.

the_Danarchist said:

I chase tail, but I never get any.

lmao.

I'm just happy that turkey made it to the next round. happy girlfriends mom = happy girlfriend = happy me.

rofl.

fredrik hates football but even he has to be happy. Nice one, Sveeden.

heh, that Mirror is awesome. The added irony of this being the anniversary of Argentina's surrender in the Falklands plus the economic misery cannot be lost on them.

Zaldron is Argentina losing the plot? Surely they can't think they can take on Russia?
MOSCOW, Russia -- A diplomatic row has broken out between Argentina and Russia after a trawler was fired on.

Russia summoned the Argentinean ambassador on Saturday to denounce what it called the shelling with "no justification" of a Russian fishing trawler by an Argentinian coastguard vessel.