Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Would?

darknation said:

*sighs*

Where are all the psychopaths these days...

I am here! can't you see me :) i am a psychopath, honest! just ask my husband, once a month a chase him round the house with a butchers knife :)

Seriously guys. She foams at the mouth and everything. Really fucked up.

See? You obviously havn't been married long enough to keep serious supplies of chocolate stashed AROUND the house as well as in the fridge. When cornered upstairs for example, it's good practice to be able to grab a piece and throw it over her shoulder and run while she goes hunting it.

Man, i'm so glad she's laughing at that post too...

You two need to find peace and happiness in the love of mewse. MEWSE MAKES EVERYTHING ALRIGHT!!!

That's easy for you to say. You don't have to come home to find her on the roof with an AK-47 screaming:
"GET IN THE HOUSE! GET IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!"

When they are loud it's ok, you are safe, it's when you come home and she is sat in the middle of the room silently sticking the carving knife into the floor

Spike said:

That's easy for you to say. You don't have to come home to find her on the roof with an AK-47 screaming:

Thank God I don't plan to marry anyone :-P
(Otherwise I'd be forced to get myself a machinegun to carry with me whenever I leave my home).

Ct_red_pants said:

I hate my frail human frame.

Then do something about it - it's not really that difficult, just do some more excercise.

Little Faith said:

You don't grow extra limbs, organs or chitinious carapaces that way :(

The only way humans could possibly evolve into that is if they're subjected to very rigorous conditions.

DooMBoy said:

I am a blind follower of the DooMBoy cult.

You can't be a follower of that cult - you're the goddamn founder!

Stupidity cannot be concealed

;-)

Spike said:

Hey, come on, you know that's not true cuz you never leave the house without me!!??! WHEN DID YOU LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE!!!? I'm only joking, i love ya really! I think you should live and die by what you believe in, don't listen to others, in the end, its your choice!

Little Faith said:

You don't grow extra limbs, organs or chitinious carapaces that way :(

More organs means more human!

fodders said:

He told me he never leaves the house coz he hates kissing you goodbye :)

ain't that sweet, shame he doesn't say stuff like that! I got a question for you's! I was asked would i die for others besides my loved ones, I answered no, so my wuestion to everyone is, if you would die for someone you didn't know, would you die for someone you disliked, even hated?