Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
entryway

Various "Eternal" Wads demos

Memfis said:

Now all we need is a max for Frozen Time.

ok sure.

Frozen Time UV-Max in 25:14

Time definitely improvable, etc... I should really get back to studying for exams -.-...

fr_2514.zip

nice one j4, much faster playing and better ammo management than my playthrough :)

Epic Map 02 UV-Max in 9:42

I used GZDoom 1.7.1 because I can't get PrBoom to run properly on my laptop. As for the demo, there's still room for improvement but I'm fine with a sub-10min finish for now.

PS: I hope I didn't fuck up anything. This is my first demo entry so bear with me.

ep02-942.zip

Epic Map 01 UV-Speed in 53.91.
In the end of the demo, I accidentally spammed space, so I moved to Map 02. Can anyone help me by editing the demo so I don't move on to map 02? I could do this using XDRE, I dunno if it's considered TAS if I do that.
Also, this WAD barely has runs. I'm going to be a Table Filler and fill in tons of runs because I can.

ep01-053.zip

You may freely edit your demo after the point you accomplished something worth uploading. This question returns once in a while, I remember Looper's failed D2ALL run in 2011 which was nevertheless 1st episode record at the same time, so the demo was cut after MAP10 and showed to the public.