Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

TimeOfDeath said:

Glad you got a gross one of me (1:57). Do I win the ugly award?

You win this picture of potato salad:

fraggle said:

Not Katarhyne.

We've already established this.
Assuming you're being sarcastic, I couldn't actually find any pics of her.

In other news, my collection has already expanded from 301 to 427. Highlights from the upcoming part 2 include Darknation, WildWeasel, and that guy who made Grezzo 2 (Nicola Piro). I plan on releasing part 2 once I hit 440 (This number may seem arbitrary now, but it'll make sense once I release it)

If you happen to have any photographic evidence of any of the following individuals' existence, it would be much appreciated:

i do not appreciate you soliciting help in locating "photographic evidence" of me or other community members for your bizarre scrapbooking project.

Linkrulezall, if you decide to make a second video with all the new pics, would you mind overlaying each person's username too? I think it's a cool video and great idea to have em all together, but i only knew one out of every 20 photos that went by.

Linkrulezall said:

We've already established this.

Ah, got the time slightly wrong. I thought the question was about this pic at 1:06.

Assuming you're being sarcastic, I couldn't actually find any pics of her.

And you never will.

Doomkid said:

Linkrulezall, if you decide to make a second video with all the new pics, would you mind overlaying each person's username too? I think it's a cool video and great idea to have em all together, but i only knew one out of every 20 photos that went by.

I don't think that'll go particularly well, with the constant stop-and-start action going on. The only definite way to find out who's who at the moment is to download the zip, but I can see why one wouldn't want to do that, especially if they've got throttled internet like yourself. I'm currently trying to think of an alternate solution to this conundrum (At the moment I was considering listing all the names beside the timecodes somewhere, but I'm not sure how well that'll work either).

Chu said:

Can...can some of these be updated by request? I'd like to update mine..

Sure, just let me know which ones you'd like updated and point me in the direction of the ones you'd like to use.

http://i.imgur.com/zsr6FWU.jpg?1 - Here's one of me and Sparklebunny I'd like to use, even if I look totally stoned.

Maybe the timestamp idea would be the best choice? Even if you don't end up working something out, I'm eager to see the updated version. It's nice to associate a face to a name!

Dat Eargoesdown and Chu. Wish I could be as cute as y'all. C:

Doomkid said:

Fuck yeah, RUSH! This world would be a better place with more Zeppelin.

And more... RUSH :P

Hmm, it seems I've hit a bit of a standstill. Does anyone know if ZDaemon and/or Zdoom have one of those "Post a picture of yourself"-style threads?

Doomkid said:

Another oldie of my Dad looking kinda like the Doomguy: https://i.imgur.com/iegLjBF.jpg

Woah, that looks EXACTLY like my dad. Mustache, hair, everything. That picture actually prompted me to look back on a lot of my own childhood photographs. Great times long since passed. It really hurts to see parents and family age, but I guess nothing can stay the same forever :(

Hahaha, that's awesome, we have dads who were separated at birth. It's hard coming to terms with aging, but the more I think about it, the less it bothers me. We all have a limited time on this planet, as long as we do our best within our given framework and, more importantly, enjoy life and share that enjoyment, nothing is wasted. It's better to have a fun/enlightening life than just a "long" one :)

Doomkid said:

Hahaha, that's awesome, we have dads who were separated at birth. It's hard coming to terms with aging, but the more I think about it, the less it bothers me. We all have a limited time on this planet, as long as we do our best within our given framework and, more importantly, enjoy life and share that enjoyment, nothing is wasted. It's better to have a fun/enlightening life than just a "long" one :)

Well said Doomkid :)

Chu said:

What the fuck? Who are you? How could you possibly be a 12 year registered member and I have no idea who you are.

The same could be said about me, except Chu has been working on a Blood TC for ever.

Scuba Steve said:

What the fuck? Who are you? How could you possibly be a 12 year registered member and I have no idea who you are.

Not sure, but I think he's Chopinksa or however you spell it.

Edit: Disregard, I'm a moron.

Also my ugly self should join the ranks of freakdom:

rf` said:

Not sure, but I think she's Chopinksa or however you spell it.

Edit: Disregard, I'm a moron.

She, plz. ;)

Nope, I had a previous username in 2000 that I don't remember, and I think I was banned from that one actually. I also think I had another in 2001 that I stopped using, probably because I was posting shit, who knows. :S

A year or so later or something like that I ended up re-registering with this username (so maybe Corbachu was a previous, because that's what "Chu" stands for). Didn't really do anything of much value until the last 7 years, starting the Hypertension project and maintaining the EDGE follow-up source port since 2011. But I've been a member here since almost the beginning, pretty much.

Nomad said:

except Chu has been working on a Blood TC for ever.

Hypertension is not related to Blood anymore, and if you guys recall there was a huge fight between us and another community over the project (ugh). I'm thankful that Blood-based project and assets tanked and became what it is now, because it's something truly dark and badass now. Live and learn I suppose. 6 years in, might as well get it finished. Publishing deal came out of it for Sega's console so it's just dust in the wind at this point ^__^

Chu said:

She, plz. ;)

My apologies, I replied before I even saw your post; automatic assumption. :P

Scuba Steve said:

Uh well... welcome to Doomworld :P

:-D

Thanks guys! Now that I think of it I don't know if I was ever welcomed officially, not that it was ever a problem to me - better late than never. Seriously, I just sort of slid in. This place has been home as far back as I can remember.

Thanks doomguy93! ;)