Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carnage

Zaldron, Lüt, and Millennium

Zaldron & Lüt have apparently abandoned the millennium project. So if anyone wants to see the project released, post your comments here. Maybe Lüt and Zaldron will then see how many people are waiting for the release of millennium, and will return to the project(or they may decide it was a good idea to leave the project).

Oh... and by the way Lüt... if you don't help finnish Millennium... I'LL RELEASE EVERYTHING I MADE FOR IT!!!! ;)

I'm not surprised.
Maonth recently decided to shut down RTC-3067 because the team's level designers haven't got time to do the maps for the project. Maonth claimed that they had barely made a thing for about two years.
Pity, the project had just begun to get interesting :-(

dsm said:

I'm not surprised.
Maonth recently decided to shut down RTC-3067 because the team's level designers haven't got time to do the maps for the project. Maonth claimed that they had barely made a thing for about two years.

If you want to get something done, do it yourself. (If you want it done right, hire a consultant.)

Given the motivation of Lut and Zaldron or how I've perceived it lately, I think Millennium is going to be awhile.

It's nearly finished apparently, hell it basically is finished, but then there is all the bullshit lut likes to go through.

bah, just release the damn thing, bugs and all...

pritch said:

...pre-1997 levels and all...

Carnage said:

Zaldron & Lüt have apparently abandoned the millennium project.

I haven't abandoned it, he has, and apparently Joel has too, which means I should be next.

Of course if I didn't have a bunch of half-complete shit to deal with, my end of the work would be much much easier.

Carnage said:

So if anyone wants to see the project released, post your comments here.

Yeah guys, talk me into staying on it.

Carnage said:

Oh... and by the way Lüt... if you don't help finnish Millennium... I'LL RELEASE EVERYTHING I MADE FOR IT!!!! ;)

The sprites? They're yours anyway, I don't claim ownership to them, you can use and reuse them whenever you want wherever you want in any way you want.

Zaldron said:

Welcome to the Black Hole.

IT WOULD DO YOU GOOD TO NOT LET ALL THE TIME SPENT ON YOUR MILLENNIUM SPRITES AND GRAPHICS GO TO WASTE. THIS CAN BE DONE BY GETTING THE FINAL PRODUCTS TO ME WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

dsm said:

Maonth recently decided to shut down RTC-3067 because the team's level designers haven't got time to do the maps for the project.

Really? I hadn't heard anything about it from him and I just spoke with him a few days ago ... or has he not publically announced this yet? And if that's the case, what are you doing spilling that information here? :P

ReX said:

If you want to get something done, do it yourself.

Yeah right, that's what I've tried to do the last 3 years, look how far it's gotten.

ReX said:

(If you want it done right, hire a consultant.)

Works until I ask for more than an initial effort.

pritch said:

Given the motivation of Lut and Zaldron or how I've perceived it lately, I think Millennium is going to be awhile.

I haven't talked to you about Millennium since before that deadline was issued, what do you know?

pritch said:

It's nearly finished apparently, hell it basically is finished, but then there is all the bullshit lut likes to go through.

OH I LIKE IT? WHAT BULLSHIT DO I LIKE TO GO THROUGH?

Maybe gotten used to it, yeah, like it, no.

pritch said:

Well I guess I'll talk it over with the rest of the team. I sure am not staying on much longer.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

NOOOOOOOO!

Yes.

Stay on it. Or else...BWHAHAHHAHA :P

Seriously it would suck to see such a great project (I think) go to waste, look you put 3 years into it for nothing if you stop now.

Or you can ignore me. Either way...

mmnpsrsoskl said:

look you put 3 years into it for nothing if you stop now.

Heh, I've actually been on the thing for like 4 years, and it was around quite a while before I joined :P

Lüt said:

Yeah right, that's what I've tried to do the last 3 years, look how far it's gotten.
Heh, I've actually been on the thing for like 4 years, and it was around quite a while before I joined :P

?

I knew it had been around, you picked it up off other peoples...

Hrm...

mmnpsrsoskl said:

?

Oh, heh, I meant 3 years as in that's how long I'd been doing stuff for the whole team - before then I was just a mapper who supposed to do 2 or 3 maps.

You better not give up on the project, I'll have level 9 done today. :)

Rellik said:

You better not give up on the project, I'll have level 9 done today. :)

What???? You're replacing the Hardy Davis levels???!?!?!?!?!?!

Lüt said:

Oh, heh, I meant 3 years as in that's how long I'd been doing stuff for the whole team - before then I was just a mapper who supposed to do 2 or 3 maps.

Oh...my bad, my bad.

Arhvile64:
What???? You're replacing the Hardy Davis levels???!?!?!?!?!?!

I just remodeled level 9. Don't worry it'll play exactly like the original version but just now it looks 1000 times better. :)

* points at Zaldron's title

Methinks this should speed things up a bit =)

Lüt said:

* points at Zaldron's title

Methinks this should speed things up a bit =)

ROFLMAO

Heh.
I should like to see Millennium released before my 20th birthday. :P

Heh.
I should like to see Millennium released before I move to Idaho.
Because when I move to Idaho, I'll have lots of work to do.