Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr_Nick

Looking for an old, old wad named Doom 3.

Ok, I remember playing this Doom TC called Doom 3 when I was around 10 years old. It had you playing this big smiley face, Barney was the Demon, a Power Ranger was a Baron from hell, the rocket launcher was a chicken launcher, the fist was a bat, and other stuff like that. It's OLD, I got it around 1994 when I still had AOL. Can anyone help me?

It was a whole new .exe, during the days before actual WAD editing I believe. My friend used to have a link to a site it was mirrored on, but then I played it and thought it totally blew big ones. Don't waste your time looking for it.

Eternal doom III is by team TNT and is one of the best wads ever produced...bloody hard though,with confusing levels you get lost in to boot XD

No, its not Eternal Doom III. Thats the last levels to the Eternal doom pack, and I already have that.
And Weedster, I dont care if it blows or not. Could you please find the link for it?

Barney was the Demon, a Power Ranger was a Baron from hell, the rocket launcher was a chicken launcher

Sounds... great =)

Sorry dude...I said the friend of mine used to have a link to that site...lost it over year ago though.

I played it too, years ago! It was called: "Doom 3: Mr. Smiley goes Safari"

But I donĀ“t know a download link either.

i think i have it on my computer still unless i deleted it i am very sure i have doom 3 mr smileys heads safari

i checked and i erased it sorry, but i know a friend of mine sent it to me and probably still has it

I have it, played it the other day... 15 meg file though! And Doom ver 1.2 also!
Any chance you would like to help us out on the sequel?

Yes, I have also played "Doom 3" and I also think it`s really good and funny to play. VERY humoristic! I had it on discettes but over the years I`ve lost them though.