Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Holiday plans

Your plans for this summer?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Your plans for this summer?

• Lie on my back the whole friggin\\\' summer
    • Go visit other countries (please state which country)
    • Work my ass off
    • Party the whole friggin\\\' summer
    • Anything else? (elaborate please)

My kids will be called Jake, Miranda, Amy, Ben, James, Beth, Briony.

Lut is dead serious about the adoption thing you know. He's getting them all in to work on Millennium.

darknation said:

I'm calling my firstborn Spaz.

He funny you should say that, I just watched Spawn on telly yesterday (horrible movie btw) and in case you didn't know, the hero has a dog called Spaz :-)

I always thought lowtax's cat was simply called "CAT"

Ah well. Maybe I'll follow suit and call my firstborn "KID" or "SMALL-CHILD" or "SHITHEAD"

darknation said:

I always thought lowtax's cat was simply called "CAT"

No that was my cat.

dsm said:

He funny you should say that, I just watched Spawn on telly yesterday (horrible movie btw) and in case you didn't know, the hero has a dog called Spaz :-)

Yeah, i remember that dog from the original comic. Man, Greg Capullo's artwork is excellent.
But yeah, the film sucked big floppy donkey dick.

heh, dsm do you realise that avatar looks like Danish midfielder Stig Tofting... the guy whose parents murdered each other?

pritch said:

heh, dsm do you realise that avatar looks like Danish midfielder Stig Tofting... the guy whose parents murdered each other?

Don't tell me that you take the British tabloid press serious!
:-)

DSM - unfortunatly, a large percentage of the UK people are gullible retards who'll believe ANYTHING they're told, be it in the press, on the TV or even in films.

And people call ME weird.

On the subject of baby names...

One day, a little Indian boy went up to his mother and asked her, "Mommy, where did big brother Mighty Oak get his name?"

His mother smiled and said, "He is called Mighty Oak because he was conceived in the shade of a great oak tree."

"Mommy," said the little Indian boy, "where did sister Golden Moon get her name?"

"She is called Golden Moon," said the mother, "because the night she was conceived, a great golden moon filled the sky."

"Mommy," said the little Indian boy sadly, "where did sister Calm Waters get her name?"

"She is called Calm Waters because she was conceived while your father and I swam in the calm waters of the lake."

"Oh," and the little Indian boy looked very sad.

His mother put her hand on his shoulder comfortingly, and said, "Why do you ask, Torn Rubber?"

IMJack said:

On the subject of baby names...

See, now THAT's funny. I think i've heard it somewhere b4, but it still makes me giggle :)

Spike said:

DSM - unfortunatly, a large percentage of the UK people are gullible retards who'll believe ANYTHING they're told, be it in the press, on the TV or even in films.

And people call ME weird.

That's funny. In connection with my exam preperations, I've just read in a book about British society and the book claims that the English are typically very sceptical about what they see/hear in the news (oh well, you can never trust books either).

Pritch - i wasn't calling you a liar, i was just making a comment on British society.

May I suggest that we just let this thing go?

Yeah - little comments cause daft arguements.