Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IMJack

Beckham hair

GS-1719 said:

That 'man' Beckham is an idiot, and his wife is a whore. If he spent as long working on his football as he did selecting his hairstyle and what skirt to wear, he could be a world class player. As it is, he nothing more than an overrated average pimp.

Sheesh such a massive amount of verbal diarrhea

GS-1719 said:

That 'man' Beckham is an idiot, and his wife is a whore. If he spent as long working on his football as he did selecting his hairstyle and what skirt to wear, he could be a world class player. As it is, he nothing more than an overrated average pimp.

If this comment was posted AFTER England lost to Brazil (my condolences England), I'd interpret it as a braindead accusation directed at Beckham, trying to give a wimpy explanation to why England lost.

Firstly it was before, and secondly I don't support England or particularly like D Beckham.

dsm said:

You don't MIND Beckham ANYMORE?
Are you one of those sorry bastards who thought Beckham was an asshole because he was "shown out" of that game against Argentina in 1998? (I sure as Hell don't hope so!)

/me is hurt.

You know me better than that dsm :)

I said anymore beacuse he didn't join his local club (Tottenham) at an early age for Man United after they had given him some help. I am a Tottenham supporter so it hurts! But the main issue was I didn't think he was mature enough before either, what happened to him in 1998 was a disgrace but it was a little immature on his part. I think the way he's handled himself since then is the sort of example our kids should be set, which is so rare in sport these days.

Hmmmm, could some of this animosity be because some of the folks here lusted after lil miss Beckham and now he's the one plowing that pie?

Heh, which leads to the obvious:

Who was your favorite Spice Girl? No shame in replying.... :p

Rellik said:

Hmmmm, could some of this animosity be because some of the folks here lusted after lil miss Beckham and now he's the one plowing that pie?

No way. She'd probably snap.